Colossus

#1 Posted by Porter (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Who do you guys think is more cool Hulk or Colossus

#2 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess colossus's power maybe cooler cause he can turn it on and off at will, and he doesn't look menacing to the people around him but then the hulk can smash the crap out of anything

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus hands down

#4 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do you care, Porter? Personally, I don't like how Colossus is pretty much just a chump. I mean, the powerhouse of the X-Men doesn't mean as much as it should...Look at all the times Colossus is hit with something that actually negates his steel skin, or is just walloped over the mountains by something far more stronger or just better than him. It happens way more often then it should. It's called teamwork, Colossus, you should know this by now.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

I think World War Hulk is cooler than Colossus,but regular Hulk is just as boring as Colossus.

#6 Posted by BlackPanther (511 posts) - - Show Bio

yeh these two characters are as bad as each other

#7 Posted by big bad wolverine (66 posts) - - Show Bio

COLOSSUS YEP YEP

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.