Follow

Cole MacGrath

Character » Cole MacGrath appears in 9 issues.

Cole MacGrath is a simple bike messenger in Empire City granted electricity-based powers and must unravel the terrible scheme surrounding him and the people around him. The truth he discovers is not only a warning of impending doom, but also a mind-numbing sense of self-discovery.

Stupid changes to Cole's look for Infamous 2

cheddarhead4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By cheddarhead4

so this is what cole is going to look like in infamous 2:
     http://infamous.wikia.com/wiki/Cole_MacGrath

One of the developers said in an interview with G4, that with a sequel "you have an opportunity to make certain changes to your main character" (poorly quoted from memory, but he said something with that meaning). No. No you don't have an opportunity to completely change every aspect of your main character's appearance. They might as well make him into a new character. I really liked Cole from the first Infamous and i hate both his new appearance and new voice for the new game.

ofaaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ofaaron

I was disappointed they decided to changed the look of the character this much. That doesn't bother me as much as the loss of the original voice actor, who I thought did a great job. I do not dislike the new look or voice, however. I would just have preferred them to have kept the established character.

Seems to me they probably had trouble getting the original voice actor to come back, and used that as an excuse to change the character design. After that they just wrote it into the plot. Pretty lame.

The game itself still looks good, and I just hope the don't mess up the more important stuff.

THE_ANTIHERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By THE_ANTIHERO

THTZ NOT GONA STOP IT FROM THE GAME BEIN GUDD 

Blacklight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Blacklight

Just be grateful they're continuing Cole story.....

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sparda

He used to be so generic with his original look (bald, his clothing, etc etc). I can't comment on his voice for either versions but I think this is a step towards making him look at least slightly unique, personally.

solidejake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By solidejake

They're changing his looks to resemble him from the first game. And they changed his actor because they got into motion capture, and they used a new guy that was more capable of it.

gambit987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By gambit987

Yes, slidejake is right they gonna change him back so that he looks more like Cole in Infamous 1.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Not that bothered about the look change, to be honest I just hope that this time around the game isn't as annoyingly repetitive. 

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
    U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone beat it yet?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.