A Message From Cobra Special Forces & Cobra on Kickstarter

Posted by G-Man (18889 posts) - - Show Bio

G.I. Joe: Retaliation is close to debuting in theaters. We've seen a few trailers and plenty of clips but it appears that COBRA is ready for a revolution.

In fact, they are proclaiming that it has already begun.

We've recently seen the more friendly recruitment videos but it appears COBRA is taking a new approach in the latest message that reached our inbox.

You can see they are no longer taking such a friendly approach to get their message across.

== TEASER ==

Where things get a little confusing is today, Cobra Commander himself issued his own statement. A statement asking for money...through Kickstarter...so he could build a new Cobra Island. COBRA claims to be a non-profit organization. Their base of operations was destroyed by G.I. Joe. That's not cool.

You can visit the Kickstarter page HERE. The video on that page isn't embeddable but it is on youtube:

G.I. Joe: Retaliation opens in theaters on March 28.

#1 Posted by fables87 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahaha

#2 Edited by Crackdown (610 posts) - - Show Bio

You should check out the other non-clone Cobra Commander

www.facebook.com/pages/Revitalized-COBRA

#3 Edited by StMichalofWilson (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO!!! I want a Kickstart Cobra! xP

#4 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15127 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#5 Posted by Inverno (13284 posts) - - Show Bio

WIN.

#6 Posted by CitizenJP (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Pffff Cobra Commander doesn't ask for money. He takes it.

#7 Posted by NightFang (10261 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenJP said:

Pffff Cobra Commander doesn't ask for money. He takes it.

Yep.

#8 Posted by sweatboy (820 posts) - - Show Bio

This is brilliant! !!!! Hahahaha!

#9 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Back to CC's roots as a salesman when Cobra started as a pyramid scheme. I love it!

#10 Posted by Nuec_Sol (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Cobra Commander for president 2016!

#11 Posted by KRYPTON (1868 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait... Why Can't I give Cobra money? Why is the Kickstart not LIVE? I want the freakin sticker!!! Must be only for play, not for show.

#12 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1142 posts) - - Show Bio

Niice...! this was pretty cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.