Cobra Commander's reaction.

#1 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what Cobra Commander did when he found out that his apperance was changed for GI Joe Rise of Cobra...

Anyone else got his reaction to his new apperance?

#2 Posted by ket1992 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like it, but I can understand why they did it. It would be hard to make the hood look anything but silly in real life, But they  could have done something closer to his helmut...possibly.

#3 Edited by deadpool90 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

man people are just bad mouthing the movie for no reason i personally think it was a great movie, and joseph gordon levitt did a great job, i mean he was evil and coniving, i mean i had it was a good movie people just need to sit and watch, i loved it
#4 Posted by ket1992 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Im not bad mouthing it. I want to see it too, it does look pretty good.

#5 Edited by Lunacyde (19530 posts) - - Show Bio
@ket1992 said:

" I don't like it, but I can understand why they did it. It would be hard to make the hood look anything but silly in real life, But they  could have done something closer to his helmut...possibly. "

BS The hood would look silly....it'd look badass...the one he wears in the movie is far sillier than the hood could ever be.
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91548 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why he can't wear the hood.It's a generic face covering.It's not like he wears that fruity hat and the purple booties like Green Goblin.

#7 Edited by Lunacyde (19530 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" I don't see why he can't wear the hood.It's a generic face covering.It's not like he wears that fruity hat and the purple booties like Green Goblin. "

Exactly...its B.S.

It's my Cobra Commander and I want it now!
This is what he should look like, just try and tell him he looks silly.

#8 Posted by ket1992 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

dude...you clearly haven't seen someone in a costume, I say it would look silly cause its difficult to get a mask like that to lay right on the actors head(its alot harder than you probrably think).  And I haven't seen the movie yet so I can compare the two just yet.  If they had wanted to do anything, they would have done the helmet. thats all im sayin'.
#9 Posted by NightFang (10380 posts) - - Show Bio

I think in the sequel he will be changing   into a new costume .

#10 Posted by Lunacyde (19530 posts) - - Show Bio
@ket1992 said:
" dude...you clearly haven't seen someone in a costume, I say it would look silly cause its difficult to get a mask like that to lay right on the actors head(its alot harder than you probrably think).  And I haven't seen the movie yet so I can compare the two just yet.  If they had wanted to do anything, they would have done the helmet. thats all im sayin'. "
I still disagree...and yet it doesn't matter...they could have gone with the classic polished silver facemask and I would have loved it too.
#11 Posted by NightFang (10380 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

"I don't see why he can't wear the hood.It's a generic face covering.It's not like he wears that fruity hat and the purple booties like Green Goblin. "

They said the mask made him look like a KKK  member so they hade to take it out.
#12 Posted by Lunacyde (19530 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" @Vance Astro said:

"I don't see why he can't wear the hood.It's a generic face covering.It's not like he wears that fruity hat and the purple booties like Green Goblin. "

They said the mask made him look like a KKK  member so they hade to take it out. "
Theyre fulll of BS
#13 Posted by NightFang (10380 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" @NightFang said:
" @Vance Astro said:

They said the mask made him look like a KKK  member so they hade to take it out. "
Theyre fulll of BS "
           I konw but thats way they did it.
#14 Posted by santeria_smith (304 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @NightFang said:
" @Vance Astro said:

Theyre fulll of BS "
           I konw but thats way they did it. "
Yea that is pretty lame. all it is is a blue hood over his head. KKK has a point on the top of the head and is white (or red). Plus with the COBRA insignia on it... man. they cud have least down the helmet?......uggghhh... should i even waste 8$ and go see this? or should i spend 30$ and buy the first season of the original cartoon. i think choice 2 is best.
#15 Posted by Snake Eyes (101 posts) - - Show Bio

:_(

#16 Posted by NightFang (10380 posts) - - Show Bio
@santeria_smith: I say all of the above because Babs said he was really good in the movie. 
#17 Posted by ket1992 (5 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde:
I agree, they should have done the helmet...but that detail isnt going to stop me from seeing the movie, though I might wait until it comes out to rent.
#18 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpool90 said:
"man people are just bad mouthing the movie for no reason i personally think it was a great movie, and joseph gordon levitt did a great job, i mean he was evil and coniving, i mean i had it was a good movie people just need to sit and watch, i loved it "
I know that movie was awesome...YEAH VIOLENCE!
#19 Posted by Crackdown (610 posts) - - Show Bio

COBRAAAA
 I think it would work well

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.