Hey fanboys!

• 67 results
#1 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Who keeps adding intellect to Cloud?

He doesn't have any super-intellect, in fact it seems like he's the opposite of intelligent.

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

a sweet fanboys, the vine wouldn't be the same without them lol

#3 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Who keeps adding intellect to Cloud?He doesn't have any super-intellect, in fact it seems like he's the opposite of intelligent."

Perhaps someone who enjoys sarcasm.

#4 Posted by sonicmora (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Fesak.

I don't know who.

#5 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL and he's ranked 25 already.

And yeah... he's no where near intelligent... not saying he's dumb though.
Post Edited:2008-01-12 21:04:54

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

there trying to get him to number one on everthing

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"who's next gnarrk? lol"

#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

who's next gnarrk? lol

#9 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes almost as much sense as GOku having more blast power than galactus..

#10 Posted by Mister Marvel (1 posts) - - Show Bio

How smart does someone have to be to have intellect?

#11 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"Cloud's overrated. "

true

#12 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Cloud's overrated.

#13 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how his swordsmanship is #1 either. How the hell is he better than Darth Vader?

#14 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Mister Marvel says:

"How smart does someone have to be to have intellect?"

I'd say noticeably above average. Geniuses. Especially characters for whom it is an integral part of their history/powers (e.g. Reed Richards).

#15 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Gloom says:

"Mister Marvel says:
"How smart does someone have to be to have intellect?"

I'd say noticeably above average. Geniuses. Especially characters for whom it is an integral part of their history/powers (e.g. Reed Richards)."

Exactly.

Otherwise we could add it to everyone, and then it's pointless.

#16 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL take away intellect and LEAVE it away he has a mental instability.

#17 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Makes almost as much sense as GOku having more blast power than galactus.."

What? He doesn't?

lmao I can't stand people that do this kind of crap at all.

Cloud dooesn't have half of the powers that people want him too, as does a majority of every other anime character on the vine. Stupid, stupid people....

#18 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking at his other powers.. just wow... I can't believe someone would sit there and vote for him thousands and thousands of time.

#19 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Looking at his other powers.. just wow... I can't believe someone would sit there and vote for him thousands and thousands of time."

It's the japanese dream to have one character that can do anything regardless of what they limited him too in the game.

It's called the Sephiroth factor, and Cloud has been infected

#20 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao^^

#21 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"Cloud's overrated. "

that's really true

#22 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"I don't see how his swordsmanship is #1 either. How the hell is he better than Darth Vader?"

there are more people besides Vader that are better with the sword than Cloud

#23 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Blue Lantern 2814 says:
"I don't see how his swordsmanship is #1 either. How the hell is he better than Darth Vader?"

there are more people besides Vader that are better with the sword than Cloud "

I know, I was just using him as a good example.

#24 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Lantern 2814 says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Blue Lantern 2814 says:

I know, I was just using him as a good example."

oh ok, was just checking, there are a lot of starwars fanboys here

#25 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Blue Lantern 2814 says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Blue Lantern 2814 says:

I know, I was just using him as a good example."

oh ok, was just checking, there are a lot of starwars fanboys here"

I like Star Wars, but not THAT much.

Aquaman's the only character I could really be considered a major fan of.

#26 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Blue Lantern 2814 says:

Just remember this

I'm not saying he's number one but I recomend him to be in the top 20 lol"

And Vader would have put up his light saber, thus cutting the buster sword in two.

#27 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Blue Lantern 2814 says:
Just remember this I'm not saying he's number one but I recomend him to be in the top 20 lol"

Cloud's not smart enough for intellect to be a power. He should be in the top 20 for swordsmanship though and Resonate can delete any other power I don't know about.

#28 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Blue Lantern 2814 says:

Just remember this

I'm not saying he's number one but I recomend him to be in the top 20 lol

#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Resonate says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Blue Lantern 2814 says:
Just remember this I'm not saying he's number one but I recomend him to be in the top 20 lol"
Cloud's not smart enough for intellect to be a power. He should be in the top 20 for swordsmanship though and Resonate can delete any other power I don't know about."

Why me?

#30 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Jax says:
"Resonate says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Blue Lantern 2814 says:
Cloud's not smart enough for intellect to be a power. He should be in the top 20 for swordsmanship though and Resonate can delete any other power I don't know about."
Why me?"

Well you know your FinalFantasy stuff and you know if Cloud is ranked this high then Sephiroth should be ranked higher since he's more powerful.

#31 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

The Omnislash is not so impressive. He's just hacking away furiously. Not really an example of swordmanship.

#32 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"The Omnislash is not so impressive. He's just hacking away furiously. Not really an example of swordmanship."

Nice.

#33 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"The Omnislash is not so impressive. He's just hacking away furiously. Not really an example of swordmanship."

good point

#34 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda look at Omnislash like Cloud finally just decided to stop screwing around and kill.

#35 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

True and still Sephiroth should be ranked higher since he's more powerful and he wields the masamune that's 7 ft long.

#36 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes fanboys need to stop also who put goku having siphon abilities???

#37 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

But it's the fact that he can swing a sword his size that quickly that makes it so impressive

#38 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats is true i say clouds sword in real life it was abaout 20 pounds lol i think. its 7 pieces so i give him good ranks in swords man ship.

#39 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

That he can lift and swing a heavy sword has nothing to do with swordsmanship. It only means he's strong. Basically he's more of a brawler that relies on brute force, he doesn't really have any skill compared to many others.

#40 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"That he can lift and swing a heavy sword has nothing to do with swordsmanship. It only means he's strong. Basically he's more of a brawler that relies on brute force, he doesn't really have any skill compared to many others."

Say what you will...

Have you ever actually fought with a sword? Lifting it to swing it without falling over like an idiot is half the battle. And he's doing that quite fine.

#41 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"fesak says:
"That he can lift and swing a heavy sword has nothing to do with swordsmanship. It only means he's strong. Basically he's more of a brawler that relies on brute force, he doesn't really have any skill compared to many others."
Say what you will... Have you ever actually fought with a sword? Lifting it to swing it without falling over like an idiot is half the battle. And he's doing that quite fine."

So does Sephiroth and he wields a 7 ft sword that's taller then Yao ming and Shaq.

#42 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Have you ever actually fought with a sword? Lifting it to swing it without falling over like an idiot is half the battle. And he's doing that quite fine."

Being strong enough to lift and move a heavy sword easily doesn't make you a master swordsman.

#43 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"fesak says:

Say what you will...

Have you ever actually fought with a sword? Lifting it to swing it without falling over like an idiot is half the battle. And he's doing that quite fine."

Fanboy sense tingling!

#44 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

storm could sword fight them bout at the same time and win!!! lol

#45 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"storm could sword fight them bout at the same time and win!!! lol"

Fanboy sense overload...

#46 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"weather witch says:
Fanboy sense overload..."

yup yup

#47 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Resonate says:
"fesak says:
Say what you will... Have you ever actually fought with a sword? Lifting it to swing it without falling over like an idiot is half the battle. And he's doing that quite fine."
Fanboy sense tingling!"

fesak says:

"weather witch says:
Fanboy sense overload..."

lmao

#48 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Resonate says:
" Have you ever actually fought with a sword? Lifting it to swing it without falling over like an idiot is half the battle. And he's doing that quite fine."
Being strong enough to lift and move a heavy sword easily doesn't make you a master swordsman. "

But moving it with finesse says something

#49 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio

So apparently these annoying game characters can follow us even to our comic sites now huh?

#50 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Methias says:

"So apparently these annoying game characters can follow us even to our comic sites now huh?"

Oh yeah.

In fact, a lot of these pages need deleting, because half of them weren't in a comic at all, they were just added because a character that they interacted with was in their game. Can't say I'm free of the crime though...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.