Follow

Clone Troopers

Team » Clone Troopers appears in 187 issues.

An army of clones created from the DNA of Jango Fett. Some have formed individual personalities, but all are ultimately obedient to Emperor Palpatine. They were known as "The Grand Army of the Republic" and served both the Old Republic and Empire.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season One DVD Coming

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    No Caption Provided
    It's not secret that I love Star Wars.  I know some people haven't been entirely pleased that things seem to be geared a little more towards the younger fans.  I can live with that.  The Clone Wars series on Cartoon Network has been great.  Things really started rocking towards the end of the season.  It felt like the show was really starting to get its stride.  I can't wait for the second season.  

If you haven't seen all 22 episodes of the first season, you can own it on DVD or Blu-ray on November 3, 2009.  You can get a behind-the-scenes look at the show, an exclusive 64 page production journal and seven extended Director's Cuts.  Exclusive to the Blu-ray is "The Jedi Temple Archives" which gives even more in-depth access to material.

“The live-action saga was just the beginning. The universe is vast, and there are so many more stories to explore beyond Anakin’s fall and redemption,” said Lucas. “The scope of the war gives us the perfect vehicle for a weekly series, allowing us to look at how the conflict has affected the farthest reaches of the galaxy, including characters, creatures and races we only glimpsed in the feature films. Animation has allowed us to visualize the worlds and characters of Star Wars in all new ways.”

Also included will be 22 episodic featurettes.  The episodes that get the Director's Cut treatment are: Rising Malevolence, Shadow of Malevolence, Lair of Grievous, Rookies, Storm Over Ryloth, Innocents of Ryloth and Liberty on Ryloth.  If you haven't given the show a chance, you really should.  It's been one of Cartoon Network's highest rated shows. 
    goosehorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By goosehorn

ill most definatley pick this up but i have to wait like four months that sucks!

Alphaproto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Alphaproto

This show got great when The Malevolence Saga aired. With this series and the live action show I think Star Wars is going to smack Star trek around like it use too. I'm getting this set.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By gmanfromheck

I definitely think it was getting better towards the end of the season.  I really hope season 2 picks up on the momentum.

Alphaproto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alphaproto
    @G-Man:
    Don't they have the same writers as the 2d series plus George Lucus's kid writing the show now? If they stick with that It can only get better.
    HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By HaloKing343

I haven't seen the new 3D version of the show but I loved the 2D animaton version. I bought both of those seasons on DVD.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Media_Master

good news

bloodshed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bloodshed

i don't care what people say,i've been a fan of star wars since '77 and i'll pick up these dvds.
    what i don't like is when lucas keeps putting out box sets,special editions and all that re-packaged crap just to milk money out of diehard fans.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.