Star Wars Clone Wars Season 3 Approaches

Posted by G-Man (29418 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like a lot of people immediately and unfairly dismissed Star Wars: The Clone Wars. In my opinion, the show has been delivering the action and fun you would want from a Star Wars TV show. The third season premieres on Cartoon Network Friday, September 17, at 9 p.m. ET/PT with a special one-hour episode. 

With the show's success, Lucasfilm Animation isn't just sitting back riding on it. They're constantly improving what they're doing. They're aim is to bring The Clone Wars to life like never before and are promising a mini-movie every week with theatrical quality animation and adventure. 

You should have already seen the Season 3 trailer (if not, go watch it and then come back here). Lucasfilm has sent over the following trailer with some behind-the-scenes footage and insight on what we can expect.  

Staff
#1 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait... looks awesome.
 But if this show gets cancelled I will not be happy.

#2 Posted by CaptainUseless (730 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hunter114 said:
" Can't wait... looks awesome.  But if this show gets cancelled I will not be happy. "
#3 Posted by DomDom (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be awesome!  I've always loved how they did this show...the effects, the stories, awesome!  Can not wait for season 3!
#4 Posted by Sasuke (396 posts) - - Show Bio

EPIC!!!
#5 Posted by undead646 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

great show

#6 Posted by DarthStorm (130 posts) - - Show Bio

The seasons keep getting better and better!

#7 Posted by WolfMonkey (302 posts) - - Show Bio

i admit i'm one of the people who unfairly dismissed it, then i actually watched it. my only real problem is they're spending this whole series building up the clones, making you like them, and then in episode 3...
well...
you know what happens

#8 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for season 3!

#9 Posted by NightFang (9646 posts) - - Show Bio
@Duo_forbidden said:
" Can't wait for season 3! "
             I 2nd that!
#10 Posted by Gennadius (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Only stupid they only show it on Cartoon network we dont have cable and since im already trying to watch all dudesons episodes+jersey shore episodes I dont really have time for other shows :( 

#11 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Show is soo cool. Can't wait, an another round of Skywalker vs Ventress is always welcome

#12 Posted by CaptainGenisVell (285 posts) - - Show Bio
@WolfMonkey: 
Well it's not the clones fault; just following orders. Can't tell them to follow some orders and not others
#13 Posted by WolfMonkey (302 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gennadius: cut out jersey shore and your life will improve
#14 Posted by WolfMonkey (302 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptainGenisVell: i know, but still... the do it so remorselessly
some of them cant feel that it's wrong and show some remorse?
#15 Posted by Gennadius (244 posts) - - Show Bio
@WolfMonkey:
Hahahahaha I know everyone hates it and that little bitch is annoying but sometimes when I watch it I laugh my ass of, 
#16 Posted by daken_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

i like star wars ive never been the biggest fan but this show looks awesome
#17 Posted by The Mighty Monarch (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, I tried on several occasions to like this but I just can't. It's just not very good. 
Also, it doesn't come anywhere near holding a candle to Genndy Tartakovsky's Original 2D Clone Wars. Seriously! It's like Lucas wants everyone to forget them, there's no mention of them at all, shunning them aside as if they never existed because they were the single greatest piece of media in the entire Star Wars universe. Best fucking thing ever. Give me season 3 of THAT Clone Wars.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.