Follow

Clone Troopers

Team » Clone Troopers appears in 187 issues.

An army of clones created from the DNA of Jango Fett. Some have formed individual personalities, but all are ultimately obedient to Emperor Palpatine. They were known as "The Grand Army of the Republic" and served both the Old Republic and Empire.

Jedi Master Luminara Unduli Jumps Into The Clone Wars Action

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

No Caption Provided

It's great when we see the other Jedi Masters take active roles in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.  In the next episode, "Legacy Of Terror," which airs Friday, November 20 at 9 pm ET/PT on Cartoon Network, Jedi Master Luminara Unduli takes the spotlight.  While in pursuit of Poggle the Lesser, she has to descend into the catacombs of Geonosis.  There she will discover an even greater threat to the galaxy.

When Luminara disappears, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker lead a platoon of Clone Troopers to search for her.  They soon enter the lair of the hideous Geonosian queen, Karina the Great, where they discover the hive is alive and full of undead defenders.

Luminara is voiced by actress Olivia d'Abo who says, “Luminara is a Jedi, so she’s always going to have that ability to focus and remain calm. I’m thrilled to be playing a role that requires such wisdom and strength; it is really empowering." 

Here's a clip from the episode:

ShadowFade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ShadowFade

Nice! I am really enjoying season two of the Clone Wars. I wish they would do more quest appearance or solo episode like they did with Jedi Master Kit Fisto and Plo Koon. I would like to see Jedi Master Shaak Ti, Agen Kolar, and Quin Vos make an appearance or have a whole episodes dedicated to them. I think this would give us a better understanding and feel for the lesser known Jedi that most non fannon fans of Stars Wars do not know. Only seen or heard from the films. What do you think G-Man?  

-ShadowFade

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Agent Buttons
    Cool
    Moomin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Moomin123

Luminara is a cool Jedi. Her only downfall is her black square on her chin. If it were the other way round she'd look like a female, alien Hitler.
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gmanfromheck
    @ShadowFade: I agree.  It's great seeing the lesser known Jedis in action.  Yeah I love Obi-Wan and Anakin but there's so many other Jedis we could see.  Part of the problem that was raised last week (I think) is that we know these characters don't do too well in Episode III.  I don't really see that as a problem.  I like the idea of getting to know them better and then having the deaths seen in Episode III be more meaningful.
    iloverobots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By iloverobots

I'm glad the comics is also exploring other characters because as much as I like the Obi-Wan, Anakin and Asokah team they're everywhere now and I feel like the chemistry between them could be getting boring really quickly. The last story arc in The Clone Wars followed Plo Koon and Ki Fisto (2 of my fav. all-time Jedi) and it was awesome!  

As far as the TV series is concerned, I love season 2 so far. The few last episodes on Geonosis are amazing, the story is really getting my hooked and the graphics / design is just on the top of its game. 

@G-Man: I totally agree about deaths in E3 being more meaningful after reading/watching some Clone Wars. I'm hoping the live action show gives a different feel for the original trilogy

GreenGriffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By GreenGriffin

I hope for another episode like Rookies. That was my favorite of last season.
    Comiclove5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7  Edited By Comiclove5

I am puting a reminder right now! 

Quest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By Quest
    @GreenGriffin said:

" I hope for another episode like Rookies. That was my favorite of last season. "

ya that was my fav to i hope thy have a lot of mandalorian stuff in the season
    HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By HaloKing343

I'm trying to remember how or if she died.

ShadowFade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ShadowFade
    @G-Man: I agree with you fully with giving more depth and passive for those who died during Operation: Knight Fall or better known as Order 66. Do you think John Ostrander, writer of the Star Wars comics, The Republic and Legacy series would ever be allow to write a episode or two. I would like see his dialogue and story writing on his most famous character, Jedi Master Quin Vos. What do you?   

I know that the Wikipedia website on his bio stated this: He was considered as a writer for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, but not hired because the producer wanted writers with experience in TV animation. Ostrander would have written an episode involving Quinlan Vos

Do you think Ostrander would be a good writer for the show/series?     
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gmanfromheck
    @ShadowFade: I would love to see an Ostrander written episode.  He's killing it with the Star Wars comics.  I don't think people realize that some of the comics are really good as well.  As far as the difference between television writers and comic book writers, I'm not sure what the problem is.  As long as there is a deep understanding and love for the characters, we'd win.  Who knows, maybe something will change.
    Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Media_Master

Every time I see Obi-Wan and Anakin they seem to wear the same cloths, don't they have different outfits to wear?

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By MrMiracle77

The Luminara/Bariss episode of the original Clone Wars series was my favorite of the bunch.  The two of them moved like a pair of synchronized ballerinas.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NightFang3

Can't wait.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.