Wait for it....Wait for it.....

#1 Posted by Navitas (1 posts) - - Show Bio

You know that some ragtime fresh out of grad school, executive is going to get the "big" idea to start a chain of Clark restaurants with superhero themes and posters everywhere, like applebee's for comic book fans. But it will be all the commercialized stuff, with the only thing cheesier then the food is the atmosphere of the place. What needs to happen is someone jumping the gun on them that cares more about the comics then making a quick buck. any ideas?

#2 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

The employees will get tired of saying "Do you want that Super-sized?

Could have a Krypto doggie bag

Capes and masks for waitstaff?

#4 Posted by Phoenix God (389 posts) - - Show Bio

All the waitresses should be dressed like WW.

I know that is not a Superman theme, but they could make it about The Big 3. Maybe all the guests can throw Batman shaped throwing daggers at noisy children. And people who eat with their mouths open. I would eat all of my meals there. It would be great for population control.

#5 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG! Someone tell Methos!

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix God says:

"All the waitresses should be dressed like WW.I know that is not a Superman theme, but they could make it about The Big 3. "

Clark's is not DC-centric.

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

so something like what it was shown in kingdome come?

#8 Posted by Phoenix God (389 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Phoenix God says:
" All the waitresses should be dressed like WW. I know that is not a Superman theme, but they could make it about The Big 3. "
Clark's is not DC-centric."

...k...

I was just making a funny. I am a big fan of those 3.

#9 Posted by Zelos (49 posts) - - Show Bio

female wrestling. lol

#10 Posted by Samhain (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"so something like what it was shown in kingdome come?"

that one was called "Planet Krypton".

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.