ClanDestine's return!

#1 Posted by G-Man (33905 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online
#2 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

I am for sure.

I really liked the original run by Bart Sear. The origin of the characters was different and provided plenty of scope for a large (related) cast of characters.

#3 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

Bart Sears? You mean Alan Davis

#4 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"Bart Sears? You mean Alan Davis"

Sorry, slip of the tongue (or this case keyboard).

How could I say Bart when I meant Alan.

All these late nights must be having an effect.........

#5 Posted by G-Man (33905 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan is a really cool guy. I'm gonna buy the hardcover (reprinting the old stuff) even though I have the issues. Anything by Davis is trade-worthy.

Staff Online
#6 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to pick it up. And the Excalibur cover is awesome.

#7 Posted by G-Man (33905 posts) - - Show Bio

The only two times I've written an e-mail to Marvel about an issue was for Excalibur and Avengers when Alan Davis was on. They were both printed too.

Staff Online
#8 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is it that he doesn't put out more comics?

#9 Posted by G-Man (33905 posts) - - Show Bio

Stay tuned...

Staff Online
#10 Posted by G-Man (33905 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online
#11 Posted by Djinn (778 posts) - - Show Bio

ClanDestine is one of my favorite comics. I really like the origin of their history. It isnt so simple like born mutants even thought i like that. But the are unique. I wish this new one goes longer than 5 issues hopefully alot of people but them and they go on into a bigger series. Cuckoo is my favorite and the best

#12 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Clandestine is one of the few comics in my box. it is great. Actually Sling Shot is in a simlar situation as the Clandestine fam. great comic.

#13 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

If ClanDestine is back I hope we get more info on the many memebers we don't know about

#14 Posted by G-Man (33905 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully the sales of the mini was enough to get Marvel to want to continue it.  Alan told me he'd love to do more.  (think that was mentioned in the interview, don't feel like looking).

Staff Online
#15 Posted by the creator (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice finish to the existing mini-series and the ending is the perfect set up for a continuing publication (hopefully) or at least a maxi series (10 - 12 issues).

Please Marvel listen and make it so.

#16 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator: Hopefully! But want to see is interaction between them and other sub-human species like the Deviant, Inhumans and Neos

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.