Follow

Civil War

Story arc »

Following a catastrophic tragedy caused by superhumans, the US Government passes a Super-Human Registration Act that requires all super-powered individuals in the country to reveal their identities, disclose their powers and personal details, and register as government employees or risk indefinite incarceration. This causes a deep rift in the hero community, with some backing the Act while others oppose it.

Just read X-Men: Civil War..

redbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By redbull

I know I'm late to the party.. 

..but wow, this was one of the worst books I've ever read, ever. I won't even address the absolute crap plot. David Hine seems incapable of even amateur-level dialogue! 

The scene where Kitty is talking to Beast and he tries to inject pointless cliched wit: 
    Kitty: "At least I don't have fleas.." 
    Beast: "Hey, that was just one time."  

I was about to kill myself! Or when Micromax is talking to Bishop and, in attempting to make a metaphor about his loyalty, randomly remarks "I'm a good little poodle." Of all things - a POODLE??  

Man this book is just littered with bad writing.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

The x-men had a civil war tie in?! I only read the main series, but in it, they were neutral!

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Leliel
    @redbull: Yes he is horrible at serious dialogue all he can do is say funny things which not all that funny to covered things up

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.