darkestknight2_0's Civil War #3 - Whose Side Are You On? review

IRON MAN VS CAPTAIN AMERICA

The battle lines are drawn as the conflict between    Iron man and captain america. Its hero-vs-hero  and its got excellent action scenes as it forces two former friends to fight each other. I didn’t expect the ending to be this dramatic. If you still haven’t chosen a side, I’d advise switching to Iron Man’s as it looks like he's got serious power on his side as thor, the god of thunder, comes out of nowhere and looks down with a serious look on his face

Other reviews for Civil War #3 - Whose Side Are You On?

Cap´s Secret Avengers 0

The Story - The Registration Act is a reality and Tony Stark is after allies, so he goes in a meeting with Emma Frost, who shows him a little unninsterest about the Anti-registration group, saying that mutants should only be left alone. Dr. Strange and Black Panther turn down a proposition to lead the Initiative and we get to see the first confrontation between Iron Man and Captain America with thunderous outcomes. The Writing - Millar shows us the new identities of Steve Rogers, Bill Foster, H...