Power talk

#1 Posted by AssertingValor (5474 posts) - - Show Bio

WE know that Chthon is all powerful in his realm but how powerful is he in Earth's dimension. Hes really powerful but would he still be Omnipotent?

#2 Posted by ZarkotheFlyingSquidofDoom (26 posts) - - Show Bio

We have seen that Chthon is not capable of containing his entire essence on Earth. If he somehow was able to enter Earth in his entirety, he would be capable of taking out big guns like Galactus and Mephisto with ease. Otherwise, it really depends on how much Chthon there is in Earth's dimension.

#3 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on Chthon's host.  Scarlet Witch was an extremely powerful sorceress under his direct control. 

#4 Edited by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio
@ebuchanan said:

" WE know that Chthon is all powerful in his realm but how powerful is he in Earth's dimension. Hes really powerful but would he still be Omnipotent? "

we havent seen his full capabilities yet, but dr strange almost died in his presence
#5 Posted by WilsonLewis (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna join...I have read that he is the most powerful mystical entity in marvel.  I but how did he get this way.  I mean he and his brother and sister get power from worships, as do they all.  But they are not as powerful as he.
#6 Posted by "Colossus" (4073 posts) - - Show Bio
@WilsonLewis said:
" I wanna join...I have read that he is the most powerful mystical entity in marvel.  I but how did he get this way.  I mean he and his brother and sister get power from worships, as do they all.  But they are not as powerful as he. "
they get extra power from worshippers.
but he and set killed off many of there brothers and sisters and consumed there power thats why there the two most powerful elder gods.
also he has studied black magic for billions of years

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.