Follow

Christopher Chance

Character » Christopher Chance appears in 123 issues.

Christopher Chance, AKA The Human Target, is a bodyguard who specializes in assuming the identity and taking the place of his employers when they are targeted by those that would harm them. He is a master impersonator, athlete, weapons expert, detective and martial artist.

New Human Target Clips

No_name_here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By No_name_here

There’s a new episode of the Vertigo-based Fox show Human Target tonight and, like slices from a Black Forest cake, we’ve got clips to satiate your appetite before the 7/8 C air date.

Before we get to that, though, let’s set the plate down (so to speak) and get Fox’s official synopsis out there.

"Chance must break in then break out of the maximum-security high-rise headquarters of a weapons manufacturer when he is hired to rescue a genius engineer who is held prisoner by his murderous employers.

Now, the first clip concerns the Human Target’s vain attempt to balance his love life with the hard-minded necessities of his mission.  

Clip #2 shows the Human Target assuming the archetypal role of the "wise janitor"... 

Third and final, this clip shows the Human Target in some elevator action...  

No Caption Provided

G-Man posted his own thoughts on the show. All I can think of is that I could’ve used this guy back when I was going to be killed… by my finals. Do you think Chance would take his identity assumption as far as to sit in for a victim’s exams and/or write his essay? 

-- Tom Pinchuk is the writer of UNIMAGINABLE for Arcana Comics and HYBRID BASTARDS! for Archaia Comics.   Watch out for the HYBRID BASTARDS! hardcover collection this March - - available for pre-order now on Amazon.com.

Avatar image for the_human_stain
    The Human Stain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By The Human Stain

This show is okay with me. Not spectacular but then, not much on TV is these days. The dude in the second clip seems like he always plays the same kind of role. I'll probably watch this tonight or at least tivo it.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By NightFang3

I'll be watching this tonight.

Avatar image for marshal_victory
    Marshal Victory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Marshal Victory

I cach them on hulu .But the show is on the buble now acording to a few news artcles that it may be canceled.Shame if fox screws up.its a decent show an seems to be getn better each one.
    Frak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Frak

I actually really like the show. It's got some of the best action I've seen on TV in awhile - but I've got a bad feeling it won't last.

spartanmusashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spartanmusashi

I loved the pilot and the episode involving monks. Not to mention the Cigarette Smoking man from X-Files was in last episode. I hope it gets a little edgier though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.