Human Target Lead Cast

Posted by G-Man (30642 posts) - - Show Bio
Last month it was reported that Fox had given the greenlight to the adaption of DC's "Human Target" for television.  The comic deals with a top level athlete/detective/weapons expert/master of disguise who also doesn't seem to have fear.

The Hollywood Reporter has announced that Mark Valley (last seen as John Scott on "Fringe").

McG's Wonderland will be bringing us "Human Target."   The show could have some potential.  The comic was written by Peter Milligan.  Now you need to try to buy the trade paperbacks before the show starts.
Staff
#1 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Hum.....IDK here I'm not a big fan of " John Scott. They seemed to fade him out though on Fringe ...I guess for this.

#2 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

McG's Wonderland?!! What does that exactly mean?!! Any involvement of that terrible director has me worried.

#3 Posted by G-Man (30642 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the company he's part of.  He may have some involvement but I don't think it'd be a whole lot.  At least not on a regular basis.  He has a bunch of movies lined up so I'd think he'd focus on those versus a tv show.  It's kinda like Brett Ratner and Prison Break.  I doubt he was on set everyday.  If McG can bring some clout to it, maybe it can get the show some more attention.  Not many people are completely familiar with the comic.

Staff
#4 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

REALLY HIM oh man im pummped now

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.