Human Target

#1 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone watch this show. It is a very entertaining action/comedy/drama that usually leaves you on the edge of your seat. The fight scenes and choergraphy is amazing, as is the charismatic characters. Are there any other fans besides myself? Come discuss on this thread

#2 Posted by NightFang (9981 posts) - - Show Bio

I watch the show but I think it could do better.

#3 Edited by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang:  
Yeah. Like TVTropes said, it's definitely not in anyway the best show on TV, but it definitely is damn entertaining. Although some episodes (like the boxing one) definitely do come up on the boring side. I definitely do agree with you, the show can deifnitely increase it's quality. Right now it's at a...say 6.5/10 quality-wise, but it could really amp itself to be a 9/10 if the writers really tried. needless to say, I still enjoy it
#4 Posted by NightFang (9981 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah maybe the writers of 24 will join the cast and make it better.

#5 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang:  
I would definitely enjoy that. 
#6 Posted by NightFang (9981 posts) - - Show Bio
@gobstakid777 said:
" @NightFang:  I would definitely enjoy that.  "
              Yeah me to but hopefully things will turn out okay.
#7 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang:  
Yeah. Personally, it could be better, but at least it's not worse, you know, like it's okay at where it's at right now
#8 Posted by NightFang (9981 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but I keep thinking the show would be better if it was on HBO or something.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Human Target is an good action show, and based on ratings, it was pretty decent.

#10 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

oh wow, I just realized despite my talking about it I never ended up watching a single episode of the show...I guess I got turned off when I realized it wasn't like the comic but maybe I'll watch it if I ever see the Season in Wal-Mart or something

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.