Follow

Christopher Chance

Character » Christopher Chance appears in 123 issues.

Christopher Chance, AKA The Human Target, is a bodyguard who specializes in assuming the identity and taking the place of his employers when they are targeted by those that would harm them. He is a master impersonator, athlete, weapons expert, detective and martial artist.

Human Target #1 Review

Avatar image for marshal_victory
    Marshal Victory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Marshal Victory

I love the tv series.Wonder why they didnt just continue off the vertigo comic line canon .So your saying it worse than most tv /movie comics or average for them which is below average of normal comic quality?
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By gmanfromheck
    @Marshal Victory: I like the show but I don't think it's really that good of a show. I know, doesn't really make sense. As Aztek pointed out, Lein Wein wrote the first story. That was surprising. It just felt kind of generic. Nothing spectacular that knocked me off my feet. Maybe I was just expecting too much?
    Avatar image for marshal_victory
    Marshal Victory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Marshal Victory
    @G-Man:
    Naw i understand.Its a show you like to watch but its not a show thats good long term or surprising.It reminds me of some of the 80s action shows all cliched an predictable.Might be one of the resons i like it.Tho it sems to me as its geting better the last episode "Run " ended well i thought. 

Sure one could see part of the plot lines comeing a mile away. But some times knowing where your going isnt to bad. If you take the ride for what it is. Not what you want it to be. 

In a way the human target an the unkown soilder had similar tactics in the comics.Shame DC missed a chance here to gain more readers.
    Aspenite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Aspenite

I had to laugh about the dialogue.

skaarason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By skaarason

i love the show but never checked out the comics 

Jayso4201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Jayso4201

I think the show is great, the past 3 weeks i've been looking forward to it every wednesday. probably won't pick it up tho, it just really pisses me off tho cuz u know fox won't pick it up 4 more episodes just another one of their filler shows til they can get a new reality show on.
    Branagin77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Branagin77

One of the best adaptations of a movie to a comic was Bram Stoker's Dracula...Published by Topps comics, drawn by Mike Mignola.. It's awesome...

Let me know what you think?

mimschkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9  Edited By mimschkin

If they're saying 'for the love of God' a lot, that would make them really un-religious. God's name in vain and all that. Just sayin'...
    In any case, this seems like an odd way to go about adaptation. It's almost incestuous.

JLAsuperdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JLAsuperdude
    @mimschkin:
    Very observant!
    The show is great to me at least i watch every day it comes on.
    NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By NightFang3

I like the show but never read the comic, hopefully the'll get better.

Avatar image for secret_identity
    Secret Identity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Secret Identity

I say "for the love of god" and "for god sake"...... it never stuck me as odd.... but then maybe i'm just THAT un-hip. (or maybe its because I'm English(?)). But yeah. Just for the record, people do say it :P  

I haven't seen the show(I don't think it's shown here yet anyways)  but it was one of those Vertigo comics I always planned on reading. Was the original run any good?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#13  Edited By cbishop

G-Man, I put off reading the Vertigo Human Target stuff for awhile too, but it was a cool read.  It wasn't exactly what I expected, but it was cool.  It's kind of a coin toss tho', so maybe just pick up one trade, to begin with.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.