Resident Evil

Posted by laughingcorpse (190 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really excited about the new Resident Evil movie. I hope it's as well made as the rest of the movies have been. And I'm really happy to see the same cast revising their older roles

#1 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio

I am ecstatic to know that Wesker will appear in the film. 

#2 Posted by laughingcorpse (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Ik, he's cool. I've always really like Claire, and i'm glade she has been in the last two films. And of course ALICE! I freakin love Milla!

#3 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio
@laughingcorpse: I hope that Leon Kennedy will debut soon.
#4 Posted by laughingcorpse (190 posts) - - Show Bio

If they make one after this one i bet they will bring tons of people on...even if they are cameo's

#5 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio
Sounds good.  : )
#6 Posted by Stamps (217 posts) - - Show Bio
@laughingcorpse:  me too that trailer looks awesome.
#7 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio

I still feel that the films could be much better than they already are though.

#8 Posted by Ms. Omega (4448 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant wait to see it

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks terrible(And after "Extinction" that's saying something). It's gone and ripped off Matrix(Clones falling backward out of glass firing guns upward? Trinity doing the same?), and half of the trailer is advertising the 3D system as opposed to the actual movie. 

Also, how is it that the T-virus can be sometimes airborne, and sometimes not? Why would the plants dry up, implying world wide infection, but then some people are not infected? WTF.

#10 Posted by celestialheroin (349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: They could be better but they could also be much worse,im just glad theyre making quality films and not complete garbage
#11 Posted by laughingcorpse (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless to how much the film make sense on that level. The story is good and the action is better then most zombie films as of late

#12 Posted by NightFang (9985 posts) - - Show Bio

The trailer didn't look that good but hopefully the movie well be better. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.