Follow

Cheetah (Minerva)

Character » Cheetah (Minerva) appears in 818 issues.

Barbara Ann Minerva was an archaeologist who used an ancient ritual to turn herself into the avatar of Urzkartaga, but because she didn't meet the requirement of virginity, she was cursed by the god to suffer from an unending hunger for human flesh.

Why does Cheetah suck so much.

• 56 results
    Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

Such bump. So unnecessary. Much month ago. Wow.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

cheetah is everything diana stands against,cheetah is a killer,she loves to kill,she is selfish,she hates society and she has contempt for life,all the oppiste to diana,the reason why cheetah is a great villan because she is the antithesis of wonder woman

,wonder woman represents the truth,the hearth and soul,love,kindess,understanding,no prejudice,cheetah is insane and hates society while wonder woman wants to help it,cheetah wants to destroy it because she has no hope in humanity while wonder woman has hope in it,

cheetah thinks that the world is just for the powerful ones,wonder woman stands for equality and wants a world for everybody,cheetah searched for godly power as a respond to her greed and desire to be superior to that human world that she thinks is fake and doesn't want to belong to that world,

wonder woman in the other hand is almost a god and acts like a human and her powers are just a tool to help others and never something to put herself above people,all these about cheetah is all the opposite from wonder woman,and it's the same with every villan,they are destined to represent the opposite to the hero they fight,so it makes sense.

That is the longest sentence I have seen so far. And, ok so Cheetah is WW from another planet. Gotcha. She's Superwoman without the super powers.

(+)

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@gokuwarrior said:

cheetah is everything diana stands against,cheetah is a killer,she loves to kill,she is selfish,she hates society and she has contempt for life,all the oppiste to diana,the reason why cheetah is a great villan because she is the antithesis of wonder woman

,wonder woman represents the truth,the hearth and soul,love,kindess,understanding,no prejudice,cheetah is insane and hates society while wonder woman wants to help it,cheetah wants to destroy it because she has no hope in humanity while wonder woman has hope in it,

cheetah thinks that the world is just for the powerful ones,wonder woman stands for equality and wants a world for everybody,cheetah searched for godly power as a respond to her greed and desire to be superior to that human world that she thinks is fake and doesn't want to belong to that world,

wonder woman in the other hand is almost a god and acts like a human and her powers are just a tool to help others and never something to put herself above people,all these about cheetah is all the opposite from wonder woman,and it's the same with every villan,they are destined to represent the opposite to the hero they fight,so it makes sense.

That is the longest sentence I have seen so far. And, ok so Cheetah is WW from another planet. Gotcha. She's Superwoman without the super powers.

(+)

cheetah has superpowers and if you are going to troll,you shouldn't come here in the first place.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#54  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Anything to do with Wonder Woman that Johns writes is crap

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@gokuwarrior: I'm not trolling. I'm not even goblining, or orcking. I have goblin'd and orc'd a few times but right now... no. Arguably, I was goblining but I was definitely not trolling.

I made fun of the fact your post was a hassle to read. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

II. I am not familiar with Cheetah, so I imagined she didn't have that many super powers like WW. I always pictured WW as she was portrayed in Crisis on 2 Earths, when she was Superwoman.

A lot of people say Superwoman is the opposite of what Wonder Woman is all about, so I thought, Cheetah is Superwoman without the super powers, as in she can't fly, she doesn't have a golden lasso, and she isn't THAT strong.

Again, I am not trolling (being obviously annoying on the internet), I wasn't goblining (being annoying on the internet unintentionally), nor was I orcking (cleverly sending subliminal insults in between the lines).

You can think whatever, you want to believe.

I don't like to lie, I'm honest most of the time, whether it is for good reasons or for bad reasons.

but... whatever.

(+)

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: I'm not trolling. I'm not even goblining, or orcking. I have goblin'd and orc'd a few times but right now... no. Arguably, I was goblining but I was definitely not trolling.

I made fun of the fact your post was a hassle to read. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

II. I am not familiar with Cheetah, so I imagined she didn't have that many super powers like WW. I always pictured WW as she was portrayed in Crisis on 2 Earths, when she was Superwoman.

A lot of people say Superwoman is the opposite of what Wonder Woman is all about, so I thought, Cheetah is Superwoman without the super powers, as in she can't fly, she doesn't have a golden lasso, and she isn't THAT strong.

Again, I am not trolling (being obviously annoying on the internet), I wasn't goblining (being annoying on the internet unintentionally), nor was I orcking (cleverly sending subliminal insults in between the lines).

You can think whatever, you want to believe.

I don't like to lie, I'm honest most of the time, whether it is for good reasons or for bad reasons.

but... whatever.

(+)

you didn't hurt my feelings i thought you were being sarcastic,cheetah has been a villan for wonder woman since 1946 way before superwoman,wonder woman is a powerhouse and cheetah is a powerhouse as well.

Lelanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Cheetah could (if got proper appearance in comics) be really great evil character. I'm starting to like her more and more. Probably the best thing on her is that she can measure up with Wonder Woman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.