Follow

Chaos War

Story arc »

The Chaos King embodied the universe before anything existed. He is the nothingness from which everything sprang and the state to which it will someday return. While this may be an inevitable cycle, the Chaos King wished to destroy the multiverse before its time, hoping to ensure that it would never be able to recreate itself again.

Anyone that's read all the chaos war tie ins...

Avatar image for tonystarkbuttherapper
    Tonystarkbuttherapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has the LT appeared in this thing at all? The only chaos wars I've read are the main titles plus Thor #1 and Chaos King #1 so I'm pretty behind on everything besides the main story but if Mikaboshi destroyed 99% of the multiverse it'd make sense for the Tribunal to have taken action by now.  The only time he was even mentioned was in the first or second issue by Cho.

Has he made an appearance/been mentioned again with a reason for his inaction or is Chaos War simply ignoring him?

council elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By council elite

no he has not. & eternity kinda explained this. he was like the chaos king is basically supposed to try to destroy the universe. part of the natural order things. kinda like oblivion i guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.