Chaos Comics

#1 Posted by Methos (40536 posts) - - Show Bio

me, tons of them...

Lady Death's origin story was the first Hard Cover i ever bought :D

M

#2 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2060 posts) - - Show Bio

I know of one or two others but was wondering how many people on the Vine besides myself have ever read a comic published by Chaos.

#3 Posted by Jack the Ripper (2060 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, you were one of those two :P

#4 Posted by KillerZ (2442 posts) - - Show Bio

waking an old thread, but we need all the names we can in chaos world.

Most comics I have are from chaos world.

#5 Posted by God_Module (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I joined just to say that I LOVE CHAOS! I am working on collecting EVERY SINGLE ISSUE of every series! i'm only 17 but I have faith that I will own ALL OF CHAOS! memorabilia  is secondary to the actual comics. although I do plan on an EVIL ERNIE tattoo.>!

#6 Posted by God_Module (78 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVE CHAOS! I own tons of their comics!

#7 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4172 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Death actually got me back into collecting comics after my Superman stint. The art was top notch, the stories were magnificent. I was saddened when Chaos went under, but happy Lady D and her people found new homes else were. I was really curious to see where the Winter Haven story was going to go after the Apocalypse and all that, I guess I'll never know.

#8 Posted by millie_the_wolf (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaos! was awesome. They really put a lot of effort in their stories, a lot of amazing art and great writing. Shame to see it tossed aside like bad milk :( so all the characters are now owned by Tales of Wonder? except for purgatori and evil ernie who are now owned by devils due publishing? i need more info on who owns what.

#9 Posted by Aronmorales (9724 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jack the Ripper said:
"

I know of one or two others but was wondering how many people on the Vine besides myself have ever read a comic published by Chaos.

"
My house is full of Lynch Mob comics.
#10 Posted by Asymmetrical (23747 posts) - - Show Bio
@millie_the_wolf: I read somewhere that everyone but Lady Death was owned by Devil's Due but with nobody using the characters I've started to get the impression they're dropped into eternal limbo
#11 Posted by God_Module (78 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost: actually, the entire chaos library except Lady Death has been bought up by Dynamite Comics who also own Vampirella. Crossovers are almost a guarantee! 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.