No recent wiki edits to this page.
This volume collects Brian Wood's Image series Channel Zero, issues 1-5.
Big Brother meets Dark Angel in New York City
Special interest groups have bullied the government into passing the Clean Act, effectively killing freedom of speech and silencing the country into submission. TV and God become one and the same as America wages its own Holy War against its citizens. Meet Jennie 2.5, media slut turned info-terrorist, out to save the country from itself, and restore free will and self-expression.
Hailed internationally as ground-breaking work in the field of sequential art, CHANNEL ZERO challenges and tests the limits, combining current events and no-future shock into dark, paranoid, deep-ambient visual narrative.
- Dramatic black and white visuals with a controlled sense of rhythm
- International cult following
- Used as a text at Parsons School of Design
- American Library Association 2002 Popular Paperback Nominee
- 2000 International Horror Guild Awards Nominee
This also sets up the universe for The Couriers
, Couscous Express
and Channel Zero: Jennie one