Follow

Chameleon

Character » Chameleon appears in 465 issues.

Dmitri Smerdyakov, AKA Chameleon, was first member of an inexperienced Spider-Man's rogue's gallery. The Chameleon is an elite spy and a master of disguise, using a variety of masks, technology, and other inventive techniques to flawless mimic the appearance and mannerisms of virtually anyone. Although he has been revealed to be the half-brother of Kraven The Hunter, the face behind his trade-mark white mask – worn even beneath his other masks – has never been seen.

How was his face disfigured?

Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
    The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic

I've never heard any explanation.

KaineScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KaineScarlet

I think it was because of Kraven. Even though they were half brothers, Kraven still treated him brutally at times.

Paracelsus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know- but much like the Red Skull(who never suffered facial disfigurement like Dr Doom), it adds a frisson of mystery to the character!

Terry

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.