Chameleon sucks

#1 Posted by Crotos (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Chemeleon is the worst villian he sucks so much he sucks his penis

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Now come on, is that kinda language necessary? Maybe you should give me your address so I can mail you some soap.

#3 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Worst villain? He ain't exactly a deadly foe, but a spy that can take on any form has more power than you would think. Like you come home one day and pet your dog, then your dog stabs you in the face, because it's not really a dog... it's Chameleon! What now fool?

#4 Posted by Vengeance (12 posts) - - Show Bio

-No man..YOU suck.

#5 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW I love this, I dont even have to hunt the noobs now they come to me, How about you cerate a character for a comic, Maybe even write for a comic and when your done with all that hard work we can turn round and say it sucks.

#6 Posted by Kang The Conqueror (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Chameleon is a pretty cool character. Unlike most of Spidey's villains he has actual story-depth. Marvel's just never known what to do with him.

#7 Posted by bob agent of agency x (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Chameleon is number 4 out of MARVELS TOP TEN MOST IDIOTIC CHARACTERS

#8 Posted by Paracelsus (1638 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so- just because Chameleon may not be in the Hulk/Thor's power class DOESN'T mean that he can't be dangerous- somebody who could take any shape form could be a hell of a spy/ thief, not to mention, mess up your life( as when , impersonating Peter Parker, he tried to rape Mary Janw Watson).

#9 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Chameleon, when used properly, provides something very dangerous. What's more unsettling for Spidey than not knowing /why/ his Spidey sense is tingling around someone?

#10 Posted by pulamea (247 posts) - - Show Bio

If chameleon sucks that means batman sucks to.He is just a realisitic character doesnt mean he sucks.He shouldnt be a spiderman opponent tough he should be a daredevil or a batman foe
#11 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@pulamea: If he could find a way around Spider-Man's Spider-Sense, he could be as good at disguising himself as VENOM!... Maybe even BETTER!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.