Chameleon Boy's True Form ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello again. I was reading CB's page and it said that his planet was in a war and The planet was left in nuclear rubble and the nuclear radiation mutated everyone on the planet, including Reep, into tentacled monsters. So what dose Reep look like really then ?

#2 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberninja said:

WTF is that?

#4 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow thats what Chameleon Boy really looks like ? So if thats the case then dose Yera Allon look like that to ?

#5 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok ok I forgot to ask when I posted this topic. Is this the true form for Pre-Zero Hour Chameleon Boy, Post-Zero Hour Chameleon Boy, Earth Prime Chameleon Boy, New Earth Chameleon Boy or all of them?

#6 Posted by Izaiah (5184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid_Omega_Prime: I think the writers can't really decide what any Durlan's 'true form' looks like...on one hand, we have RJ Brande (a Durlan stuck in human form) reverting into the classic pointy-eared, orange-skinned humanoid upon death, and on the other hand we have tentacled Durlans complaining about how Chameleon Boy decide to remain in the 'pointy-eared orange humanoid' form on Durla (implying it's a form Durlans only assume to make other beings less uncomfortable with their presence).
#7 Posted by PowerHerc (83353 posts) - - Show Bio

If I were Chameleon Boy and that were my true form, I'd feel lucky to be a shape-shifter.

#8 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I asked this before and ill ask again if this is what Chameleon Boy really looks like ? So if thats the case then dose Chameleon Girl (Yera Allon) look like that to ?

#9 Posted by Izaiah (5184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kid_Omega_Prime said:
Well I asked this before and ill ask again if this is what Chameleon Boy really looks like ? So if thats the case then dose Chameleon Girl (Yera Allon) look like that to ?
Short answer: We don't really know.
#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

If I were Chameleon Boy and that were my true form, I'd feel lucky to be a shape-shifter.

LOL same

#11 Posted by The New L (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberninja said:

OOOHHH My. so do ever Durlan look like that ? I mean DC Changes stuff all the time. Maybe there Durlans from Earth-Prime or a different Earth ? I hate the thought of poor Reep looking like that. Plus if all Durlans did look like that the Gim's wife looks like that to. I hope this doseent turn into a hentai. yuck.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.