Follow

Chamber

Character » Chamber appears in 1238 issues.

Chamber is a mutant with psionic energy emitting from his chest. He lost his powers on M-Day, was kidnapped by a cult of Apocalypse and transformed into Decibel. He regained his original powers following the events of Age of X.

How powerful are his psychic powers?

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Meteorite

I know that when he was Chamber, Jono could communicate telepathically and stuff, and that the energy where his chest should have been was psionic energy, but how good were his psychic powers? Could he read minds and stuff like other psychics, or not?

Optic_Blast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Optic_Blast

Mastermind 3 commented on him being able to do so much more then just speak telepathically to people if he took the time to learn how.  Seeing how  he might be a possible omega he might've been extremely powerful. His most impressive psychic feat, I think, was letting Angel or Nightcrawler know his exact location when he was separated by miles. Although he was passing out and didn't realize he did it.

Chamber was just to lazy to learn and utilize his powers more. I'm surprised he didn't bother to at least learn how to fly.

Virus_Warning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Virus_Warning

I think he was just too "my life sucks" to really put effort into learning anything other than control of the powers he already knew he had
    He didn't like being a mutant so he didn't have any interest in being a stronger one for a long while.  he just wanted control so he didn't kill himself or someone else on accident and could live a normal-ish life.
    -Virus

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.