Chamber back in action!

#1 Posted by McKlayn (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

So Chamber is back in The New "X men" title along with several other characters many of them hold overs and most the new additions from the Jean Grey School (Iceman, Storm, Pixie I believe). My question to the few Chamber fans left out there is will he get any actual face time or just be a background grunt in the series. I love the X men but they have a bad habit lately of having "main characters" in team comics and the rest of the team just being there. (X men legacy was bad about this with Rogue), I am curious do you think this might be the first step of him breaking into the main X men ranks and not just a hold over until his next trip to Comic LImbo?

#2 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@McKlayn said:

My question to the few Chamber fans left out there is will he get any actual face time

Pun intended?

#3 Posted by McKlayn (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg: Of course :D

#4 Posted by Starleafgirl (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

The writer of X-Men: Legacy is a fan. :) He's going to be in some issues of it, doing actual X-Men-y things. I don't know if he's in tomorrow's #2 issue, but he's in #3 according to this preview art:

X-Men: Legacy #3
#5 Posted by CaptainCyke (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Chamber is the one saving grace for X-Men: Legion

I mean Legacy.

#6 Posted by Solarflare32 (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Chamber seems to appear as an x men in books other than the main ones.

#7 Posted by XsPectre28 (719 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd like to see chamber become the next apocalypse since that arc-effect on him was left in limbo & he take blink as his first horseman finds synch who survived necroshea arc & makes him his second horseman, takes genocide as a horseman & maybe skaar. also takes evan/genesis as his heir/pupil. either that or chamber just takes the remainder of the new mutants ( magma, cypher, warlock, blink.... minus x-man) plus husk & start the Gen-X initiative!!!!!

#8 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

@XsPectre28 said:

i'd like to see chamber become the next apocalypse since that arc-effect on him was left in limbo & he take blink as his first horseman finds synch who survived necroshea arc & makes him his second horseman, takes genocide as a horseman & maybe skaar. also takes evan/genesis as his heir/pupil. either that or chamber just takes the remainder of the new mutants ( magma, cypher, warlock, blink.... minus x-man) plus husk & start the Gen-X initiative!!!!!

Yes, and yes when are we going to get that thing about Jono being a member of the Clan solidified

#9 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

RIP

#10 Posted by McKlayn (1073 posts) - - Show Bio

@leliel said:

@XsPectre28 said:

Yes, and yes when are we going to get that thing about Jono being a member of the Clan solidified

I think this is one of those lost story lines, but the whole Bring Synch back is nice but don't forget SKIN! lets do it! Blink, Skin, Synch & Mondo as his horsemen! Then Have Monet, Husk & Jubs have to stop him as a "X men" Story then spin off into a Gen X reunion !1 Make it Happen!! (Oh maybe toss banshee in there lol)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.