Follow

Cell

Character » Cell appears in 190 issues.

Cell is the main villain of the Android's Saga in Dragon Ball. An artificial being created by Dr. Gero, Cell's objective is to become the perfect-ultimate fighter and obliterate all life in the Universe.

cell vs superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Martian

Well since my money was on Freiza in the last battle, I think its pretty obvious I'm voting for Cell.

Legend Of JBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Legend Of JBC

I cant think of any way superman can defeat cell in a 1 on 1 bout

Legend Of JBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Legend Of JBC

haha. I still think frieza would win a dogfight with superman but this thread is for people who think supes can mop the floor with db characters

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Martian

All else fail, Cell self distructs taking the planet and Superman with him. Then afterwards his body reforms.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Sparda

Shouldn't this and the other thread (buu Vs. Superman) be in the "battles" section forum?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Sparda says:

"Shouldn't this and the other thread (buu Vs. Superman) be in the "battles" section forum?"
    You are only saying that cause you want it locked:P
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"YOU HAVE TO BE F*CKIN KIDDIN ME!!!! WILL YOU DBZ FANBOYS GIVE UP! DO SOMETHING TO GET BANNED!"
    LOL, so now all DBZ fanboys need to get banned? What is your problem? Has DBZ offended you in some way? If you don't like it stay out of the thread, cause I don't see why they should be banned. I myself am a DBZ fanboy, but as you can see I contribute alot to this site. But to make you happy cause you can't stay out of threads you know you won't like I should get myself banned.
    Post Edited:2008-01-06 21:34:07
    {ACE OF WEBS}

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By {ACE OF WEBS}

wow would that even be a fight ?i like the man of steel but he's out matched

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "YOU HAVE TO BE F*CKIN KIDDIN ME!!!! WILL YOU DBZ FANBOYS GIVE UP! DO SOMETHING TO GET BANNED!"
    LOL, so now all DBZ fanboys need to get banned? What is your problem? As DBZ offended you in some way? If you don't like it stay out of the thread, cause I don't see why they should be banned. I myself am a DBZ fanboy, but as you can see I contribute alot to this thread. But to make you happy cause you can't stay out of threads you know you won't like I should get myself banned. "
    My problem is..these threads never end.People who like Superman will never admit defeat and people who ike DBZ will never admit defeat.If you get yourself banned..oh well.Why continue to make threads that will never have an outcome?"
    As long as they are not repeated battles, there is no reason they shouldn't be here.
    Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sparda

Nobody says:

"Colt Python says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Colt Python says:
    LOL, so now all DBZ fanboys need to get banned? What is your problem? As DBZ offended you in some way? If you don't like it stay out of the thread, cause I don't see why they should be banned. I myself am a DBZ fanboy, but as you can see I contribute alot to this thread. But to make you happy cause you can't stay out of threads you know you won't like I should get myself banned. "
    My problem is..these threads never end.People who like Superman will never admit defeat and people who ike DBZ will never admit defeat.If you get yourself banned..oh well.Why continue to make threads that will never have an outcome?"
    As long as they are not repeated battles, there is no reason they shouldn't be here."

Agreed.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sparda

Colt Python says:

"Sparda says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Colt Python says:
    As long as they are not repeated battles, there is no reason they shouldn't be here. "
    Agreed."

I knew I'd find you here=)"

....okay? Er.....cause I just feel like telling people to post in the right forums, right?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sparda

Colt Python says:

"Sparda says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "Sparda says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Colt Python says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Colt Python says:
    As long as they are not repeated battles, there is no reason they shouldn't be here. "
    Agreed."
    I knew I'd find you here=)"
    ....okay? Er.....cause I just feel like telling people to post in the right forums, right? "

Uh..no I don't think that's why.

"

Cause I'm always on Comicvine?

It's time for twenty questions with Colt and Sparda....

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By cpt_linger

what a long and vicious argument. but yes, im a superman fanatic, so... superman would mash the st out of cell and shape him like a toilet bowl and then... well... you figure it out.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Battle Forum

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.