cell vs superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since my money was on Freiza in the last battle, I think its pretty obvious I'm voting for Cell.

#2 Posted by Legend Of JBC (26 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant think of any way superman can defeat cell in a 1 on 1 bout

#3 Posted by Legend Of JBC (26 posts) - - Show Bio

haha. I still think frieza would win a dogfight with superman but this thread is for people who think supes can mop the floor with db characters

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

All else fail, Cell self distructs taking the planet and Superman with him. Then afterwards his body reforms.

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't this and the other thread (buu Vs. Superman) be in the "battles" section forum?

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Shouldn't this and the other thread (buu Vs. Superman) be in the "battles" section forum?"
You are only saying that cause you want it locked:P
#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"YOU HAVE TO BE F*CKIN KIDDIN ME!!!! WILL YOU DBZ FANBOYS GIVE UP! DO SOMETHING TO GET BANNED!"
LOL, so now all DBZ fanboys need to get banned? What is your problem? Has DBZ offended you in some way? If you don't like it stay out of the thread, cause I don't see why they should be banned. I myself am a DBZ fanboy, but as you can see I contribute alot to this site. But to make you happy cause you can't stay out of threads you know you won't like I should get myself banned.
Post Edited:2008-01-06 21:34:07
#8 Posted by {ACE OF WEBS} (207 posts) - - Show Bio

wow would that even be a fight ?i like the man of steel but he's out matched

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"YOU HAVE TO BE F*CKIN KIDDIN ME!!!! WILL YOU DBZ FANBOYS GIVE UP! DO SOMETHING TO GET BANNED!"
LOL, so now all DBZ fanboys need to get banned? What is your problem? As DBZ offended you in some way? If you don't like it stay out of the thread, cause I don't see why they should be banned. I myself am a DBZ fanboy, but as you can see I contribute alot to this thread. But to make you happy cause you can't stay out of threads you know you won't like I should get myself banned. "
My problem is..these threads never end.People who like Superman will never admit defeat and people who ike DBZ will never admit defeat.If you get yourself banned..oh well.Why continue to make threads that will never have an outcome?"
As long as they are not repeated battles, there is no reason they shouldn't be here.
#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
LOL, so now all DBZ fanboys need to get banned? What is your problem? As DBZ offended you in some way? If you don't like it stay out of the thread, cause I don't see why they should be banned. I myself am a DBZ fanboy, but as you can see I contribute alot to this thread. But to make you happy cause you can't stay out of threads you know you won't like I should get myself banned. "
My problem is..these threads never end.People who like Superman will never admit defeat and people who ike DBZ will never admit defeat.If you get yourself banned..oh well.Why continue to make threads that will never have an outcome?"
As long as they are not repeated battles, there is no reason they shouldn't be here."

Agreed.

#11 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
As long as they are not repeated battles, there is no reason they shouldn't be here. "
Agreed."

I knew I'd find you here=)"

....okay? Er.....cause I just feel like telling people to post in the right forums, right?

#12 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Sparda says:
"Colt Python says:
"Sparda says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
As long as they are not repeated battles, there is no reason they shouldn't be here. "
Agreed."
I knew I'd find you here=)"
....okay? Er.....cause I just feel like telling people to post in the right forums, right? "

Uh..no I don't think that's why.

"

Cause I'm always on Comicvine?

It's time for twenty questions with Colt and Sparda....

#13 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

what a long and vicious argument. but yes, im a superman fanatic, so... superman would mash the st out of cell and shape him like a toilet bowl and then... well... you figure it out.

#14 Posted by Buckshot (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle Forum

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.