Cell and the solar system

#1 Edited by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

[Scan of Cell's statement]

Official confirm:

Official refute:

+ Cell had no reason to lie.

Cell wounded Gohan already, he was indeed stronger than Gohan at that moment, because Gohan still suppressed his strength. He could fully got loose only after Goku convinced him. Even if he would have doubt about it, why would he said such thing? What possible reaction Gohan could did after he heard that? Run away, scare? He wasn't scared even when everybody knew Gohan is weaker than Cell.

+ Cell had no reason to exxagerate.

Cell was shot already 2 times by ki beams that are capable to destroy planet. (Final Flash and Kamehameha) And remember, Freeza could blow up planets too, but Vegeta and Goku's attack were stronger. There are difference between 2 attack that can destroy the Earth. So what I mean: If the Earth's mass 1X and the Sun's mass 100X, the difference between Goku's kamehameha and Cell's kamehameha isn't 99X.

Back to the main theme. They feel the ki of beams. Cell felt it too, even in "action". He can compare ki beams( and the others too).

Even if he wasn't aware the exact mass of the Sun and the exact power that need to destroy it, if his power is only able to blow out the 75% of the Sun, if he shot his kamehameha with fully intend and purpose, that Sun wouldn't work further as a Sun and the Earth would be doomed(without dragon balls) together with the solar system.

+ It is consistent with previous feats of weaker characters.

Roshi's confident moonblast with a strong kamehameha. -> Piccolo's noname ki-beam moonblast with an effort that comparable to us when we throwing snowball for 10-20 meter. -> After Vegeta went bloodlusted he wanted to destroy the Earth. This is consistent too, but let's skip it. -> 1st form Freeza with an absurd ease destroyed an around 10 times more massive planet than Earth. And here comes the feared-hated power scaling, Cell is incomparable times stronger than 1st form Freeza. It seems reasonable to capable of destroying bigger things than planet, and AT shared the idea it seems. More about the powering up progression: destructive power of DBZ characters

+ Akira Toriyama had no reason to lie.

He is the creator of the Dragon Ball, he imagined this world with all places, characters and stories. If he imagined that Cell is so strong character he can destroy a solar system, then he can destroy a solar system. Unless there is a contradiction, i.e. someone failed to destroy a solar system with his level or above, when the goal was to destroy a solar system. Which didn't happen.

An IRL example for this to show how invalid to argue against it:

- Hey, I thought on a number, guess it!
- Oh, where would I know, but OK, I try it. 10?
- No.
- Well, but I am sure it's between 0 and 1000! I guessed it particularly, hah.
- No, the number I thought is hundred billion.
- That can't be, you didn't show any clue you think on that big number.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Pics or it wouldn't happen, aka "but he didn't destroyed therefore he can't".

It's not always necessary to show something if we have enough reason to think it's true. Many of scientific theory began with an idea, or single indirect "prove". If we would believe only what we see, our world wouldn't be like this. Just because he didn't destroyed the solar system, you logically can't say he couldn't. You don't have a driving license, does it certainly mean you can't drive? Cell didn't destroyed it because he wanted to destroy only Gohan(and the other Z fighters).

- Hyperbole examples from other medias.

The most famous one is "Sentry has the power of one million exploding Sun". Firstly, this is a false analogy. The only similarity between these quotes are that both about power(and about Sun). They can't measure power like Cell; they love telling nicknames to Sentry (for example, Golden guardian), not like for Cell; also they are from different writers... which is lead to the next point: generalising.

Just because there is a false "statement", that doesn't mean every statement false. Not even from the same comic, not even from the same character. It's simply illogical, I can't explain it more detailed. Every statement need to be judged individually. If you prove me that Sentry couldn't has the power of... then you proved me THAT statement is most probably wrong. And nothing else.

- How could be that blast that strong if not even the planet destroyed.

It's a commonly misunderstood thing about DB. They can contain the power of attacks into small blasts. To don't be so obvious about characters those destroyed moons yet shot smaller blasts and died "instead of make bigger blasts", I present it with this:

[Goku survives Piccolo's nuke]

[Goku pierced by Makankosanpo]

Bigger not always stronger. And as you may noticed, Cell didn't say he going to destroy the solar system, either he can destroy the solar system. He said he gathered the power...

And what about the explosions? Two options:

1. They can control it too.

2. PIS/Plot protection. But does that matter? If we don't consider it because physics wouldn't work like that, then shouldn't consider, for example... when someone lift up a car, because it would dent and wreck before he/she can throw it. Or when Superman lift the mass of the Earth, it should have caused a lot of problem to the environment too, because mass=gravity... Or when 2 very powerful character hit each other, like WWH vs Juggernaut, and they wasn't just flew away after 1 hit. Why? They maybe stronger, but it isn't equal with weight. After one punch, they should have flew away like Wolverine did. There are many more examples, I just wanted to mention the most popular and most related ones.

#2 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234:

yeah, Cell Solar System Buster is a fact, and people here in this site have to learn to be more objective and sto their bias.

i'd like to point 2 things here :

• power levels are consistent, and useful to estimate destructive power of characters in DBZ, the only lame excuse that counter-debaters have about this is that power levels are useless according to what Toryama said himself, but since they are good at taking things out of their contexts, they forget that Toryama was talking about Villains. it's the Villains who can't estimate destructive powers using power levels, because they don't know that DBZ warriors can hide their real Ki level and that their special tehniques are Ki multiplier.
  • something special about Master Roshi that few may notice, is that he has different level forms, just like SSJ 1, 2, and 3. Master Roshi has 3 forms of Ki levels, the first form where he looks weak with an old skinny body, the 2nd form is the one he used to for fights with moderate muscled body, and the 3rd form s his max Ki level that he used to destroy the moon with over muscled body. and so the known PL of 139 is mostly PL of his 2nd form that he used in Budokai, but we don't know what's the real PL of his 3rd max form. that will lead us to the fact that moon busting wasn't made with PL 139 but with a bigger PL, and let's not forget that Kamehamha is a Ki multiplier, so PL of moon destruction is surely above 139 by much.
#3 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@mypasswordis1234:

yeah, Cell Solar System Buster is a fact, and people here in this site have to learn to be more objective and sto their bias.

• power levels are consistent, and useful to estimate destructive power of characters in DBZ, the only lame excuse that counter-debaters have about this is that power levels are useless according to what Toryama said himself, but since they are good at taking things out of their contexts, they forget that Toryama was talking about Villains. it's the Villains who can't estimate destructive powers using power levels, because they don't know that DBZ warriors can hide their real Ki level and that their special tehniques are Ki multiplier.
  • something special about Master Roshi that few may notice, is that he has different level forms, just like SSJ 1, 2, and 3. Master Roshi has 3 forms of Ki levels, the first form where he looks weak with an old skinny body, the 2nd form is the one he used to for fights with moderate muscled body, and the 3rd form s his max Ki level that he used to destroy the moon with over muscled body. and so the known PL of 139 is mostly PL of his 2nd form that he used in Budokai, but we don't know what's the real PL of his 3rd max form. that will lead us to the fact that moon busting wasn't made with PL 139 but with a bigger PL, and let's not forget that Kamehamha is a Ki multiplier, so PL of moon destruction is surely above 139 by much.

That is a stupid lying, Toriyama didn't said that what anti dbz boys trying to figure out. I facepalming every time I read it. I wanted to make a thread where I refute typical false arguments like this.

Well Roshi's exact ki wouldn't change anything, imo, it's enough to know he certainly wasn't above 1000.

#4 Edited by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder said:

@mypasswordis1234:

I agree and you brought up a lot of awesome points.

#5 Edited by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: Awesome thread and I agree. Also Cell is a super computer which means he would know how much power it would take to destroy a Solar System.

#6 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@mypasswordis1234: Awesome thread and I agree. Also Cell is a super computer which means he would know how much power it would take to destroy a Solar System.

Thx. Also he probably doesn't even need to be a super computer, as Roshi knew that his kamehameha will destroy the moon. They can estimate it's destruction.

#7 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Fan essays and thesis =/= canon

do not reply or quote

#9 Edited by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

- Pics or it wouldn't happen, aka "but he didn't destroyed therefore he can't".

It's not always necessary to show something if we have enough reason to think it's true. Many of scientific theory began with an idea, or single indirect "prove". If we would believe only what we see, our world wouldn't be like this. Just because he didn't destroyed the solar system, you logically can't say he couldn't. You don't have a driving license, does it certainly mean you can't drive? Cell didn't destroyed it because he wanted to destroy only Gohan(and the other Z fighters).

Ok...here's the problem with that logic. Scientific Theory does often begin with an idea....but we don't accept that idea as truth until some actual evidence can be gathered to support that theory. That's what you DBZ guys don't get. You have to show some evidence. One statement from the character is not proof of anything. If I were to walk up and tell some woman that I'm the world's greatest lover...should she believe me? I mean...it's possible it could be true...but I haven't provided her with any proof.

#10 Edited by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: My argument wasn't that it is scientific theory, I said that the scientific theories are an examples for not always need a DIRECT EVIDENCE( =a cell from nothing become an animal/human, or some animals can't see colors, and they didn't admit it to us themselves, or some junk food that you bought today isn't filled with poison, but you wont send it to a lab to check it, because the indirect proves are lead to that it is pretty improbably, etc basic stuffs..........). If there are enough indirect evidences(which there are), we should accept unless we saw one or two contradiction, with another words: They failed to destroy something big, when the goal was to destroy that big object.

Also even with your logic, you said "show some evidence". I showed. If you only mean for "some evidence" as Cell blown up the solar system, because you think this is the only way to prove it, read my above written text again.

#11 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: My argument wasn't that it is scientific theory, I said that the scientific theories are an examples for not always need a DIRECT EVIDENCE( =a cell from nothing become an animal/human, or some animals can't see colors, and they didn't admit it to us themselves, or some junk food that you bought today isn't filled with poison, but you wont send it to a lab to check it, because the indirect proves are lead to that it is pretty improbably, etc basic stuffs..........). If there are enough indirect evidences(which there are), we should accept unless we saw one or two contradiction, with another words: They failed to destroy something big, when the goal was to destroy that big object.

Also even with your logic, you said "show some evidence". I showed. If you only mean for "some evidence" as Cell blown up the solar system, because you think this is the only way to prove it, read my above written text again.

None of your evidence above proves he can bust solar systems. Scientific theories do need to have direct evidence before we consider them to be true. Example: We have direct evidence that smoking causes cancer. We understand this to be true. But if I told you Dandelions can cure cancer...you'd want to have some proof. A person saying "I can bust Solar Systems" is not proof any more than me saying Dandelions cure cancer is.

#12 Edited by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: You didn't understand a single f.cking thing from what I wrote to you, you just gave me the same bullsh1t with on different plate. Ignoring the other facts wont help on anybody just because someone write some irrelevant fake false argument. The statement remain true, you failed to refute it, but don't mind it, it was a dead idea to refute 1+1=2 from the beginning.

#13 Edited by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: You didn't understand a single f.cking thing from what I wrote to you, you just gave me the same bullsh1t with on different plate. Ignoring the other facts wont help on anybody just because someone write some irrelevant fake false argument. The statement remain true, you failed to refute it, but don't mind it, it was a dead idea to refute 1+1=2 from the beginning.

Your argument is "you can't prove that he can't destroy Solar Systems...therefore he can destroy Solar Systems". That's like Christians saying "You can't prove God doesn't exist...therefore he must". You can probably prove that Cell is a planet buster and I won't argue that point. But there's nothing you have shown that proves he's a system buster. Stating that he's more powerful than other planet busters doesn't automatically put him into System Busting Range. I would love to discuss Facts with you about Cell being a System Buster...but you haven't given me any facts...just opinions based on a statement he made once.

It's just as easy for me to say "You can't prove he can destroy Systems...therefore he can't". That kind of argument doesn't lead anywhere though.

You show me a Scan of Cell busting a Star System...I'll believe it. You provide me with some evidence that might actually support the argument that he's a System Buster and I will consider it. What I will not consider is an offhand statement made by the character himself that he can destroy a System. There's a thing that people do...It's called Boasting. Cell saying that is like you spreading your arms really wide and saying "I once caught a Fish THIS Big". Maybe you did...but there's no proof that you ever caught a Fish that big.

#14 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Do you think I wouldn't notice if I was like a religious man? I am as solid atheist as I could and I discussed about it longer than about dbz. You used straw man. The different between your religious arguments and my argument is that, there isn't anything that really lead us to believe in god, only emotionally stuffs. While everything lead to that Cell wasn't lied, his power logical and official, without contradiction.

"ou show me a Scan of Cell busting a Star System...I'll believe it" And you are like the worst atheists now, if you would see something that would be fact, not matter of believing. That's why we discussing things. If we have something to show as fact, then it's already shown somewhere, and needless to prove it's existing.

The other parts are bulls.s again on different plate. I told this to Rumbleman too, before the forum deleted 4 days of posts. I wont repeating the things that I've already written in the OP and it shouldn't even be written because these are so simple things. If you have a solid opinion and you wont change it no matter what, then OK, but you can't refute it, accept it and leave me alone.

#15 Edited by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Do you think I wouldn't notice if I was like a religious man? I am as solid atheist as I could and I discussed about it longer than about dbz. You used straw man. The different between your religious arguments and my argument is that, there isn't anything that really lead us to believe in god, only emotionally stuffs. While everything lead to that Cell wasn't lied, his power logical and official, without contradiction.

"ou show me a Scan of Cell busting a Star System...I'll believe it" And you are like the worst atheists now, if you would see something that would be fact, not matter of believing. That's why we discussing things. If we have something to show as fact, then it's already shown somewhere, and needless to prove it's existing.

The other parts are bulls.s again on different plate. I told this to Rumbleman too, before the forum deleted 4 days of posts. I wont repeating the things that I've already written in the OP and it shouldn't even be written because these are so simple things. If you have a solid opinion and you wont change it no matter what, then OK, but you can't refute it, accept it and leave me alone.

The point of that was if you could actually prove he was a System Buster...there wouldn't be all of these half-baked explanations to show that he's a system buster. Somebody would post a scan on him busting a system and that would be that.

Apparently you completely passed over "You provide some evidence to support the argument that's he's a System Buster and i will consider it" part. I try to be open-minded about these things but I do need to see some corroborating evidence. I don't need to see him actually destroy a Solar System to consider that he might be a system buster....but I do need something that shows a level of power that would support the possibility that he might be able to destroy a solar system in a single attack. Even if we were to take that statement he made about having enough power to destroy an entire solar system at face value....it can still be interpreted in different ways. He could simply mean he has enough energy stored up to go from planet to planet destroying each one individually before he would need to gather power again. That would still only make him a Planet Buster. He could be also just be speaking in Hyperbole...dramatically emphasizing that he has never felt more powerful than he did at that moment.

The point is...until you can show some kind of evidence ...you are going to have problems convincing people that he's a System Buster around these parts. People like to say its because there's an anti-DBZ movement around here, and i won't deny that might be part of it, but i think at the core it's actually a lot more simple than that. It wouldn't matter if the character was from DBZ, Marvel, or DC...people around these parts are going to want some real evidence to back up claims of that nature.

#16 Edited by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Oooh wow lolomgwtf, this won the golden medal, as the BS of the week: "Apparently you completely passed over"

I used it once, but I have to use it again(because the forum history lost), to protect me against the brain cancer, the SUPER-FACEPALM.

Now before the thought of your existence break through my protection and causing an emergency shutdown to my brain, I quickly point out in my last post to you, you came here and completely ignored my entire OP apart from one part, but you still didn't attempt to use any dbz related argument, and the irl example was a fail, so... And then I fixed your pfof(post full of fails) but you completely ignored that, your answer wasn't related to my post at all, you didn't refute anything from what I said to you and you replied with the same thing, and etc you still ignoring what I wrote and write another random things with always the same false argument at the end "what wasn't showed that couldn't happened". This remain your worthless opinion against the official facts.

Have a nice day.

#17 Posted by Shawnbaby (10403 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Oooh wow lolomgwtf, this won the golden medal, as the BS of the week: "Apparently you completely passed over"

I used it once, but I have to use it again(because the forum history lost), to protect me against the brain cancer, the SUPER-FACEPALM.

Now before the thought of your existence break through my protection and causing an emergency shutdown to my brain, I quickly point out in my last post to you, you came here and completely ignored my entire OP apart from one part, but you still didn't attempt to use any dbz related argument, and the irl example was a fail, so... And then I fixed your pfof(post full of fails) but you completely ignored that, your answer wasn't related to my post at all, you didn't refute anything from what I said to you and you replied with the same thing, and etc you still ignoring what I wrote and write another random things with always the same false argument at the end "what wasn't showed that couldn't happened". This remain your worthless opinion against the official facts.

Have a nice day.

Ok...first off...there's no need to be insulting. I haven't insulted you this entire time and I'd appreciate the same amount of respect. Insulting me doesn't make you right. It makes you look like an internet troll.

Second... I singled out the one part of your post because I disagreed with it. I haven't used any DBZ-related arguments because it's not DBZ that I am arguing against...I am arguing against the fallacy of your "you can't prove he can't do it...therefore he can" argument. You were trying to validate that position with reference to scientific theory which was completely flawed. Scientific theories need to have evidence supporting them in order for them to be generally accepted as truth. As I have stated multiple times now...if you can show some proof lending credibility to the Theory of Cell being a Solar System Buster...I would be happy to discuss it with you....but you haven't shown any proof. The best you've been able to accomplish is "He had no reason to lie" and that is not proof of anything.

You can believe whatever you want to about Cell's power levels....just don't expect the whole world to fall into line just because you say so without providing any supporting evidence to your theory.

On that note...since you have shown you can't actually handle a civilized dialogue with someone that doesn't see things your way...I believe we should end this discussion right here. Good day, Sir.

#18 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 You are being rude and insulting to someone trying to debate your subject who has been nothing but polite to you. Stop it.

#19 Edited by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my comment deleted, you saved the day, congratulation. Though I know the moderators hardly ever look the context but now you didn't read my comment either, I said, "MY LAST POST TO YOU"=I'll stop it. And I didn't call him on any name, only for a sentence I said BS, which is against the argument, not the person, so you deleted that comment because you didn't like it, not because it should deleted.

Am I rude? Oh maybe :$$$ Nobody perfect, are we? Like his bad debating skill is a bad personality feature, which is insulting me. But I see then if a comment about that the grass is red and the sky is brown is absolutely have a place here as long as it isn't "f.cking grass" and "f.cking sky".

Delete the comments diligently, that solve the problems.

#20 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt delete any comments, you are insulting and it isnt him with the bad debating skills.

#21 Edited by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder why my message was vanished and stood in it's place "this message deleted" then.

"the bad debating skills" - easy to say, though one beaver understand an another beaver for eating from his stomach.

#22 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: The message was deleted. Either another mod did it or I accidentally did it on my phone somehow. It's been restored, not that it wasn't visible in quotes after.

I don't quite get your beaver reference, but there is an old saying:

“Insults are the last resort of an argument lost.”

#23 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart:

That was my point to don't be so obvious, because I would be banned.

"Insults are the last resort of an argument lost"

And I don't quite get the general speeches. Or I get it but it's usually false, as well as now too. I clearly stated my points and tried to answer politely and profoundly, but I lost my f*** when I saw it's hopeless. Also using sarcasm and irony isn't count as an insult, that's just a personal problem if somebody don't like it.

#24 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15984 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Ok, what I don't get is, we have a character statement and an author statement saying that he can.. against what exactly? Your statement that he shouldn't be able to?

#25 Edited by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@jloneblackheart:

That was my point to don't be so obvious, because I would be banned.

"Insults are the last resort of an argument lost"

And I don't quite get the general speeches. Or I get it but it's usually false, as well as now too. I clearly stated my points and tried to answer politely and profoundly, but I lost my f*** when I saw it's hopeless. Also using sarcasm and irony isn't count as an insult, that's just a personal problem if somebody don't like it.

What's the point of making a non-obvious statement that only you understand? Give yourself a high five I guess.

I don't know what's not to get about the quote. It seems you have the same understanding of speech and debate that you do of scientific method and theory.

I have read many of your posts in many threads, I would almost never consider you polite. You are generally insulting, passive aggressive, regular aggressive, mocking, rude and generally not open for any type of actual discussion of your topic that doesn't agree with your own opinions. I don't see anywhere in this thread where you are being sarcastic or ironic, just directly rude and insulting.

EDIT: Also, you saying you "lost your f***" is a good example of my quote. When you resort to insults or lose your cool, whether you are right or wrong with your point, you lose your integrity and in general, the argument.

#26 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: "What's the point of making a non-obvious statement that only you understand? Give yourself a high five I guess."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pI0OV2Vq4PY/T9XVTaYL2gI/AAAAAAAAANA/hHZADVuNbAY/s1600/sad-forever-alone-happy-l.png

For the love of god, explain already that magic word: "insult" What does that mean to you. Cuz it's forbidden IIRC, but I don't do forbidden things. Polite or not. You don't know me better than I know myself, so saying to me I am not open for an actual discussion is a fail from the start, cuz I am, and I was always open to change my viewpoint in everything if I had good reasons, and I remember several occasions when I changed my viewpoint, even in here, comicvine. Here in this topic I collected the most typical counter arguments against Cell's statement, but it's not the first place where I discussing about it, and even without discussing about it I can think on it, so I don't know where that jugdement came from, what should I did here, reply after the first T-Y-P-I-C-A-L post that I refuted in my OP.

You act like a girl, you don't see the core of the things, if you see that someone not polite enough then he wrong doesn't matter what he say.

#27 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: Well, you must know there is truth in what I said because you didn't argue the part where I said you were passive aggressive, aggressive, mocking and rude.

If you can't figure out what is insulting to other people, that's going to be your problem in the long run (on the site and in real life). If you continue, you know what's going to happen. I'm not going to go back and forth anymore over this.

(Hint: Saying "you act like a girl" can easily be construed as an insult.)

#28 Edited by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: Yeah I am "aggressive", so what? Is that matter? I have seen worse here. I give the respect for those I respect.

If you say "you insulting, stop insulting" then you should define what is insulting or where I did insult, because that's how I could stop it.

"you act like a girl" is a constructive critic, the girls often stop thinking about the main theme if they don't like something. But that's not the point.

#29 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: Enough already. "You act like a girl" isn't constructive criticism, it's an insult, to both the person it's directed at and to women in general. Being condescending and patronizing is insulting. Being rude and aggressive is icing on the insult cake.

#30 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: I suggest you walk away. I've had similar bouts with him. He just doesn't understand. I don't believe he will try to either. The fact he said "You act like a girl" and actually believes it to be constructive criticism is baffling. You're spot on. Best just hover over with the banhammer.

#31 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11698 posts) - - Show Bio

lol this is awsome

#32 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart: Still didn't explain why something an insult when it wasn't said to hurt your feelings. The truth is a pain sometimes though, easier to blame the water if you can't swim.

@supreme_marvel: Lol how politely you wrote "REVENGE TIME! BAN THE F OUT HIM!" This is what what everyone like here, trolling gently. It's time for a hater invasion I guess, cuz I am debating with a mod, but I'd (still)rather read OP feedbacks.

#33 Posted by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: It is not my responsibility to teach you English or etiquette. Either comply or don't, it's up to you.

Also, I don't know if you are aware, I haven't debated your point once in this thread. Your opinions or the topic itself have never been brought up by me, and this has absolutely nothing to do with your topic or whether or not I agree with it. This isn't a debate. It's me telling you to watch your attitude and your insults.

#34 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@jloneblackheart:

"Also, I don't know if you are aware, I haven't debated your point once in this thread. Your opinions or the topic itself have never been brought up by me, and this has absolutely nothing to do with your topic or whether or not I agree with it. This isn't a debate. It's me telling you to watch your attitude and your insults." Ok. I always watch. If you notice I wanted to stop reply when I saw it's just getting worse.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.