Follow

Celestials

Team » Celestials appears in 539 issues.

A giant and ancient cosmic race that used their godlike abilities to experiment on lower life forms. They are responsible for mankind's potential to gain superhuman powers as well as the creation of various races and life forms in the universe, the most know being the race of Godlike beings know as the Eternals and Deviants, the opposite of the Eternals.

Okay no really, how strong are they?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

Okay.....so after reading the last couple of issues of Fantastic Four I have a big question of their power. So they recognize Franklin Richards as an equal and a universal warper/destroyer. Franklin Richards created his own universe as a kid (Heroes Reborn). Now if Franklin is a Universe breaker and is equal to a Celestial and 3 Celestials over powered him and he needed Galactus with the power of a baby Universe to stop them. Celestials are Universe breakers aren't they? (I know it sounds like I answered my own question but I feel that someone with counter this argument)

Next Question.

If 1 Celestial=Franklin Richards= Omega+ Mutant/Universal Manipulator

and all of them combined should equal Multiversal breaker or manipulator and the Horde In I think Eternals Vol. 3 or 4 are equal to them and Tiamut is equal to Jack the Bartender who is stronger than all of the Watchers/Celestials/Horde combined....is Tiamut/Jack the Bartender equal to TOAA?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By daak1212

bump

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#3  Edited By AssertingValor

one step under galactus....

@daak1212 said:

Okay.....so after reading the last couple of issues of Fantastic Four I have a big question of their power. So they recognize Franklin Richards as an equal and a universal warper/destroyer. Franklin Richards created his own universe as a kid (Heroes Reborn). Now if Franklin is a Universe breaker and is equal to a Celestial and 3 Celestials over powered him and he needed Galactus with the power of a baby Universe to stop them. Celestials are Universe breakers aren't they? (I know it sounds like I answered my own question but I feel that someone with counter this argument)

Next Question.

If 1 Celestial=Franklin Richards= Omega+ Mutant/Universal Manipulator

and all of them combined should equal Multiversal breaker or manipulator and the Horde In I think Eternals Vol. 3 or 4 are equal to them and Tiamut is equal to Jack the Bartender who is stronger than all of the Watchers/Celestials/Horde combined....is Tiamut/Jack the Bartender equal to TOAA?

Doubt it......highly.......

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By daak1212

@LordMaverick: Well hears the thing, Tiamut=Jack Kirby so maybe he is TOAA?

Edenstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Edenstar

We really don't know. They're easily within the realm of the abstracts. The level of power they possess is crazy. They have been able to seal the Goblin Force, which ate the Phoenix Force of its dimension, slew Galactus and was about to turn its attention to the universe itself. The Celestials are able to communicate across realities, as they can contact alternate versions of themselves. We don't know their function, intentions, etc. Heck, we're not even sure about the full nature of their existence! We know more about Eternity, Galactus, Death, and all the other abstracts than them. Then there are those select Celestials that are beyond the rest of their kind: Arishem, Exitar, Tiamat/Dreaming Celestial, the One Above All. Arishem tanked a blast from Odin, Zeus and Vinshu without any damage.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.