Follow

Celestials

Team » Celestials appears in 539 issues.

A giant and ancient cosmic race that used their godlike abilities to experiment on lower life forms. They are responsible for mankind's potential to gain superhuman powers as well as the creation of various races and life forms in the universe, the most know being the race of Godlike beings know as the Eternals and Deviants, the opposite of the Eternals.

Just a thought.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Ever since I could remember, I've always had an about the Celestials to which one day I hope to see published. In a What If? scenario, the Celestials are transformed into humans, who lose their godlike powers. But, during their evolution as a human, they slowly regain their powers back. Between the beginning and the end, they face multiple groups, such as the Deviants, Inhumans, etc; those they had created thousands of years prior. Basically a Master vs Student story. It could be centered around a specific Celestial.

Other than that, I think it's about time they show back up in the comics. I think a lot of people have been itching to see what's new on their agenda.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Dark Cloud™: The Celestials showed up pretty recently in Uncanny X-Men.  

They were stared down by the X-Men in what has to be one of the dumbest moments in...well, you know, it's actually been pretty on par with how dumb everything has been in comicdom lately. 
    CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By CATPANEXE

Weren't they in Future Foundation this year as well?

In fact looking at their comic appearance list by date, they've been in comics consecutively for years straight now.

Your What If? proposal was already the source of Heroes Reborn: Doomsday more or less, Ashema having taken on a

human form then being brought up to her form proper again.

sonny1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By sonny1

@Dark Cloud™: The inhumans were created by the kree (early humans they experimented on) it's the eternals and the deviants that where created by the celestials.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.