About the Celestials.......

#1 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Now celestials are very powerful beings who were discovered to be billions of them in a seperate dimension.

Can someone please list me all the celestials that appeared, and top 10 in power.

#2 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3443 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@PhoenixoftheTides said:

This is a list of the Celestials that have appeared: http://www.comicvine.com/celestials/65-13343/characters/

I don't know about a ranking, but I assume TOAA is in position number 1.

Thanks. But I heard Scathan and Tiamut are more powerful than one above all.

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

We don't really know anything about TOAA. He could be the most powerful or he just be as powerful as a normal Celestial. Of the regular Celestial Arishem is the most powerful. Exitar is a special circumstances Celestial and far greater than any of the normal ones. Scathan is another special Celestial. We don't know anything about him and he possibly comes from another universe and doesn't answer to our TOAA at all. Tiamut should be around normal. He had seemingly achieved some greater power at the end of the latest Eternals series, but this has been quitely ignored and is presumably not canon.

#5 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos: To be honest, I don't think the concept of rankings apply to beings this powerful. It's just as ridiculous as trying to compare abstracts and how powerful they are, when the nature of their power involves nigh omnipotence due to specialized power sources. Maybe someone else can provide a ranking.

#6 Edited by cosmic_reign (323 posts) - - Show Bio

All Celestials are possessed with cosmic power to an unknown upper limit. Possibly unfathomable. What we do know is that Tiamut has ascended to heights rivaling the Fulcrum aka Jack "the bartender" aka TOAA. We also know that Scathan had enough power to pawn the Protege with the powers of LT+Amulet of Agamatto, Eternity, Beyonder, Hawk god, Gotg, Mephisto, his daughter. TOAA Celestial we don't know much about, but his name and status says enough. Exitar is more powerful than an entire Host. Arishem is the most powerful of any member within a Host and was shown to repel the godheads like insects. Either way, I agree its very difficult if not worthless to rank their power @ that level of existence

#7 Posted by Tiamut (85 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_reign said:

All Celestials are possessed with cosmic power to an unknown upper limit. Possibly unfathomable. What we do know is that Tiamut has ascended to heights rivaling the Fulcrum aka Jack "the bartender" aka TOAA. We also know that Scathan had enough power to pawn the Protege with the powers of LT+Amulet of Agamatto, Eternity, Beyonder, Hawk god, Gotg, Mephisto, his daughter. TOAA Celestial we don't know much about, but his name and status says enough. Exitar is more powerful than an entire Host. Arishem is the most powerful of any member within a Host and was shown to repel the godheads like insects. Either way, I agree its very difficult if not worthless to rank their power @ that level of existence

THIS

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.