Who Would Go See a Catwoman Spinoff with Anne Hathaway Leading?

• 55 results
#51 Posted by chipsnopotatoes (328 posts) - - Show Bio

It's really too bad DC doesn't have their act together in the movies. She was introduced at the tail end of the trilogy because WB and even Nolan were afraid she'd go down the route of the Halle Berry fiasco. Turns out she was the best thing in it and she didn't even get as much screen time as she should have. Oh well, serves them right that all the time and money they spent developing her reaps them a one time benefit only. Unlike Black Widow, who's going to get more exposure with each Avengers movie. To add insult to injury, they totally mess up her reboot with Judd Winick's bullshit.

#52 Posted by TeamUnitedNerds (402 posts) - - Show Bio

*raises hand* please, make it a Sirens movie.

#53 Posted by lerijiso (4 posts) - - Show Bio

yes...but i think it would take ridiculously good writing to make a full movie out of it.

#54 Posted by FutureScreenwriter (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd make the spinoff an origin story. Explaining Selina's life, and have her deal with her sister and Black Mask. I have an odd feeling it'd take place during scarecrow and ra's attack on Gotham and crane's drug causes Maggie to go insane.

#55 Edited by akbogert (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel obligated to note how old this thread is.

That said:

I enjoyed her performance for what it was. It could make for an okay movie. But I would so vastly prefer a noir-ish Brubaker-styled film that supporting anything else seems self-defeating.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.