Who Painted This Catwoman / Batgirl Artwork?

#1 Posted by Psykhophear (251 posts) - - Show Bio

I was clicking through some of the pictures of Catwoman when I stumbled upon this one here: 

I really like this painting and as an art lover, I want to know more about it. Does anybody know who the artist is and where did it come from? Is this a comic book cover or a trading card illustration? I've tried googling the hell out of this picture but I can't find anything. From what I've gathered, it's not by Brian Stelfreeze, Joe DeVito or Doug Beekman. And I can't confirm if this is a fan art or an official DC work. 
#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks really familiar in style. Can't place my finger on it, though.

#3 Posted by Psykhophear (251 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Same. My first thought was Joe Jusko but I know for sure he doesn't really paint DC stuff. You can clearly see the artist's signature on the bottom right corner of the painting but you can't really tell because it's too pixelated. Doooh!
#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

@Psykhophear: It almost looks like it says J Taci. But that's not right Dx This is gonna bother me now.

#5 Posted by Psykhophear (251 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: This painting has been haunting me for quite some time now. I must know who! XD
#6 Posted by Psykhophear (251 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Any clue, Dark Huntress?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.