Vannessa Hudgens a new Catwoman?? WTF

• 77 results
#1 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18847 posts) - - Show Bio

Vanessa said that she could proly play Catwoman, My opinion hell no, maybe if it was a musical, but it will most likely not be. lol

#2 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Not as Catwoman,certainly not!
Maybe as another super-heroine.

#3 Posted by goosehorn (784 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry that s*** dont fly with me!!!

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

that was almost endearing, but of course not. she's still12

#5 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18847 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
 she's still12 "
That's what disney  wants u to think. lmfao
#6 Posted by goosehorn (784 posts) - - Show Bio

i think all ppl at disney are pervs im not sure why i fell that way i just do

#7 Posted by TheAmericanDream (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Vannessa would make a great Catwoman, and while we're at it lets have Zac Efron be Batman. Seriously, I don't like this at all. She should just stick with her Disney stuff.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Vanessa said that she could proly play Catwoman, My opinion hell no, maybe if it was a musical, but it will most likely not be. lol

"
Everytime I see her now I picture those awful nude photos.
#9 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

She would suck

#10 Posted by sora_thekey (8158 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman... NO!
Another super-heroine ........ maybe Spider-Woman ...... XD

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
@goosehorn said:
" i think all ppl at disney are pervs im not sure why i fell that way i just do "
thanks for sharing!

i think she's too young, especially if bale's playing batman, but most of you arent giving reasons that you object to her.
#12 Posted by ugli (88 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAmericanDream said:
" Vannessa would make a great Catwoman, and while we're at it lets have Zac Efron be Batman. Seriously, I don't like this at all. She should just stick with her Disney stuff. "
ROFL. 
But seriously, she looks she's still learning her times tables .  It's like casting Miley Cyrus for Wonder Woman.
#13 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
ha ha ha... Vanessa as Catwoman ? That would be Hilarious
#14 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio
@ugli said:
"@TheAmericanDream said:
" Vannessa would make a great Catwoman, and while we're at it lets have Zac Efron be Batman. Seriously, I don't like this at all. She should just stick with her Disney stuff. "
ROFL.  But seriously, she looks she's still learning her times tables .  It's like casting Miley Cyrus for Wonder Woman."

And Corbin Blue could play Luscious Fox.
#15 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sidney said:
" @ugli said:
"@TheAmericanDream said:
ROFL.  But seriously, she looks she's still learning her times tables .  It's like casting Miley Cyrus for Wonder Woman."
And Corbin Blue could play Luscious Fox. "
ha ha ha

Get Selena Gomez to play Batgirl

lmao
#16 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@Sidney said:
" @ugli said:
"@TheAmericanDream said:
And Corbin Blue could play Luscious Fox. "
ha ha ha

Get Selena Gomez to play Batgirl

lmao
"

He he, lets get Ashley Tisdale to play Poison Ivy XP
#17 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
now you are cookin ^^
#18 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets have that gay white dude who was Ashley Tisdale's brother in High School Muscial to play The Joker.

#19 Posted by ugli (88 posts) - - Show Bio

haha.  we better kill the joking about this.  I wouldn't put it past some stupid casting director to take this seriously and make it happen! ;)

#20 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio
@ugli said:
"haha.  we better kill the joking about this.  I wouldn't put it past some stupid casting director to take this seriously and make it happen! ;)"

Lol the return of another Schumaker director.
#21 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

...No.

#22 Posted by NovaHulk (137 posts) - - Show Bio

After watching the 2004 Catwoman movie...no...Halle Berry plays a better catwoman

#23 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell to The NO!

#24 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey said:
"Catwoman... NO!Another super-heroine ........ maybe Spider-Woman ...... XD "

I would most likely watch her play Spider-Woman, before I would ever, ever watch her play Catwoman.
#25 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, please don't ruin my favorite Batman gotham girl..

#26 Posted by Captain Solaris (125 posts) - - Show Bio

No...please not Vanessa Hugdens. You can't have someone that cutesey and girl-next-door'esque to play Selina Kyle

My choices would be (yes, they're quite obvious) Angelina Jolie and Kate Beckinsale. You want a 30-something vamp thwon't look like Bale's teenage litle sister stood beside him.

Plus both of them look incredibly fine in  leathers!

#27 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Captain Solaris said:
" No...please not Vanessa Hugdens. You can't have someone that cutesey and girl-next-door'esque to play Selina Kyle

My choices would be (yes, they're quite obvious) Angelina Jolie and Kate Beckinsale. You want a 30-something vamp thwon't look like Bale's teenage litle sister stood beside him.

Plus both of them look incredibly fine in  leathers!

"

I think I prefer Kate as Catwoman over Angie.
#28 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
"Ugh, please don't ruin my favorite Batman gotham girl.."

Who that sexy women in that wonder women outfit?
#29 Posted by ugli (88 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sidney said:
" @ugli said:
"haha.  we better kill the joking about this.  I wouldn't put it past some stupid casting director to take this seriously and make it happen! ;)"
Lol the return of another Schumaker director. "
haha that could be the title of the next movie, too. 

"RETURN OF THE SCHUMACHER DIRECTOR: REVENGE OF THE BAT-NIPPLES"
#30 Posted by Sidney (1272 posts) - - Show Bio
@ugli said:
"@Sidney said:
" @ugli said:
Lol the return of another Schumaker director. "
haha that could be the title of the next movie, too.  "RETURN OF THE SCHUMACHER DIRECTOR: REVENGE OF THE BAT-NIPPLES""

Lol
#31 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

What!!!!! No way in hell, the fans would let that happen more like Misfit!!!!!

#32 Posted by Riot 9 (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone watch the video.Vanessa Hudgens isn't saying she will be Catwoman only hopes she would.

#33 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

hell motherfuckin' no.

i will cut a bitch.

#34 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

She Never will be a good Catwoman .If she plays Catwoman in the next Movie The Catwoman movie turns into a disney Gotham city musical!!!!
Muhahaha

#35 Posted by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

VH = NO!
Kate would be a brilliant choice to play Selina. 

Read somewhere that Milie Cyrus wants to play Batgirl - no joke :S.

#36 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@ugli said:
" @TheAmericanDream said:
ROFL.  But seriously, she looks she's still learning her times tables .  It's like casting Miley Cyrus for Wonder Woman. "
terrible choice
#37 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
Ohhh heeeeelllllll nawww

#38 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
Everytime I see her now I picture those awful nude photos. "

lmao!!
#39 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

yuck.

#40 Posted by superDiamond (21 posts) - - Show Bio

uhh no she cant theres already a catwoman

#41 Posted by Feral Nova (46568 posts) - - Show Bio

If she did.... I will personally go out there and run my damn car over her, over and over and over and over and over again until you cant identify the body. Then I would burn it, then gather the remains, feed it to my dog, and then light his crap on fire ^_^

#42 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18847 posts) - - Show Bio
@Feral Nova said:
" If she did.... I will personally go out there and run my damn car over her, over and over and over and over and over again until you cant identify the body. Then I would burn it, then gather the remains, feed it to my dog, and then light his crap on fire ^_^ "
Mind if i join XD lmao
#43 Posted by HaloKing343 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

Who?

#44 Posted by ShadowWalker80 (15 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:
shes not 12 you twat
#45 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18847 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShadowWalker80: LOL i think Pix was being sarcastic... :P
#46 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Vanessa Hudgens is beautiful ... but looks too young. Lol.

#47 Posted by ShadowWalker80 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see her as catwoman. It's just hard to picture Venessa as catwoman because she hasnt played a character who is badass. The persona she had in,for instants, high school musical is nothing like the persona catwoman carries. But if Venessa could be seen a badass then we could make a factual opinion wether she could pull of catwoman's persona. Looks wise, Venessa would make a sexy catwoman.

And as for the people hating on Venessa because of the nude photos, your all wankers. Your all hypocrites you judgemental twats.

#48 Posted by Mr. Hellfire (62 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost:

Well, she is young....but then again Year One has Selina as being around 18 when she first takes up the costume. It's funny though, because a classmate of mine recently said Zac Efron could play Robin (yes, she did get punched!)
#49 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18847 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShadowWalker80: You need to really watch what you say on this site, because i did look up that word "Twat" you keep on using and that pisses me off that you would use that word... >.>
#50 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Hellfire:  Hm ... But still, I always imagined Catwoman to be quite pale and porecelain skinned. Vanessa looks too tanned for my liking.  

Kat Dennings
for a younger Catwoman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.