Secret Identity

#1 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this might be a stupid question. Do the authorities know Selina Kyle is Catwoman (pre-reboot)? I mean, I've read in places she's been arrested but when she killed Black Mask people only knew "Catwoman" killed him and no Selina Kyle. Sorry if it's too simple but this confuses me.

#2 Posted by entropy_aegis (13612 posts) - - Show Bio

She has never been arrested Post-crisis.

#3 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Wikipedia says different, lol. I'm definite that Batman never sent her to the police though.

#4 Posted by entropy_aegis (13612 posts) - - Show Bio

@batflasharrow96 said:

@entropy_aegis: Wikipedia says different, lol. I'm definite that Batman never sent her to the police though.

Interesting,but i would'nt trust wiki.I am by no means a massive Catwoman expert but i have read a sufficient amount of material and i have yet to see her getting arrested in a canon comic.

#5 Posted by Saren (24321 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

@batflasharrow96 said:

Interesting,but i would'nt trust wiki.I am by no means a massive Catwoman expert but i have read a sufficient amount of material and i have yet to see her getting arrested in a canon comic.

There was a warrant out for her arrest after she killed Black Mask, but it was in the name of Catwoman, not Selina Kyle. Cops didn't know who she was. They caught and arrested Holly Robinson when she was filling in as Catwoman, but Selina busted her out of jail.

#6 Posted by entropy_aegis (13612 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@batflasharrow96 said:

There was a warrant out for her arrest after she killed Black Mask, but it was in the name of Catwoman, not Selina Kyle. Cops didn't know who she was. They caught and arrested Holly Robinson when she was filling in as Catwoman, but Selina busted her out of jail.

Yes this was the time when she had a child,poor era for Catwoman.

#7 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: She was arrested during No Man's Land.

#8 Posted by ticklefist (32 posts) - - Show Bio

@batflasharrow96: Just right after actually. When Bronwyn Carlton started her run. She had Catwoman go to a rehabilitation facility called the Cinque Center. Her true identity is never revealed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.