Missing March already? Thoughts on fill in artists.

#1 Posted by knighthood (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know Guillem March is moving on to the new Talon series. So were does that leave Catwoman? Issue 12 will be covered by Adriana Melo and issue 0 will be covered by Rafa Sandoval. Personally, I'm really interested in Sandoval sticking around on this title. Here is an example of his art.

#2 Posted by mpgeist (75 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sad he'll be leaving. The art is the strong part of the book. Based on that example, Sandoval seems alright.

#3 Posted by ragdollpurps (15750 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks pretty darn good to me. I like March's art, but after that #0 cover he did.... Man. I'm kinda of looking forward to this change.

#4 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10130 posts) - - Show Bio

@ragdollpurps said:

Looks pretty darn good to me. I like March's art, but after that #0 cover he did.... Man. I'm kinda of looking forward to this change.

#5 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

He did a pretty good job in X-Men Legacy.

#6 Posted by jrock85 (2850 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer Melo.

#7 Posted by chipsnopotatoes (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Yanick Paquette. Except that his art's too good for Winick's flimsy plots

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.