Follow

Catwoman

Character » Catwoman appears in 3421 issues.

Catwoman is a fictional character originating from DC Comics. Under the costumed alias of Catwoman, Selina Kyle, is a cat burglar with an on-again, off-again, romantic relationship with Batman. She is shown as a woman who is very strong-willed, independent and morally dubious.

Lee Meriwether's version

Jakesully1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Jakesully1981

Who else thought she stole the show in 1966's cult classic movie? she was absolutely terrific in it and not to mention gorgeous.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

Indeed, she owned that role, I also liked Newmar.

Mancat65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Mancat65

I disagree about her stealing the movie. The producers should have waited for Julie Newmar to finish playing an Indian in "MacKenna's Gold". She had already put her stamp on the role in the television show and owned the part. To me, it was like there's the Joker, Penguin, Riddler and ... someone standing in for Catwoman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.