Follow

Catwoman

Character » Catwoman appears in 3420 issues.

Catwoman is a fictional character originating from DC Comics. Under the costumed alias of Catwoman, Selina Kyle, is a cat burglar with an on-again, off-again, romantic relationship with Batman. She is shown as a woman who is very strong-willed, independent and morally dubious.

Judd Winick Interview on Catwoman

Avatar image for chipsnopotatoes
    chipsnopotatoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

TheSheepHerder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By TheSheepHerder

The link is broken, but found the interview on the front page.

Hmm, so Judd, the way you keep saying 'Sexy' in the article, does that mean we'll get a lot of sex scenes in this book? -_____-

chipsnopotatoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By chipsnopotatoes
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Hopefully Judd doesn't do a Judd and **** her up. 

I'm approaching this with an open mind though.

chipsnopotatoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chipsnopotatoes
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    Hopefully Judd doesn't do a Judd and **** her up.   I'm approaching this with an open mind though.

I don't think he can afford to given the importance of this reboot.

"But this launch is so important to DC that everyone's working really, really hard to make sure it goes well, including me. They're just trying to do everything exactly correct, moreso than ever before. We want this to be A) Fantastic, B) Memorable, and C) On time. And not in that order. It just simply has to be the best that DC has ever done."

Besides, DC's made so many mistakes with Catwoman that you would think they'd know by know what will work and what won't.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @chipsnopotatoes said:
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    Hopefully Judd doesn't do a Judd and **** her up.   I'm approaching this with an open mind though.
     I don't think he can afford to given the importance of this reboot.  "But this launch is so important to DC that everyone's working really, really hard to make sure it goes well, including me. They're just trying to do everything exactly correct, moreso than ever before. We want this to be A) Fantastic, B) Memorable, and C) On time. And not in that order. It just simply has to be the best that DC has ever done."  Besides, DC's made so many mistakes with Catwoman that you would think they'd know by know what will work and what won't.
    Duh it's DC,never underestimate these guys.
    chipsnopotatoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By chipsnopotatoes
    @entropy_aegis said:
    @chipsnopotatoes said:
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
     I don't think he can afford to given the importance of this reboot.  "But this launch is so important to DC that everyone's working really, really hard to make sure it goes well, including me. They're just trying to do everything exactly correct, moreso than ever before. We want this to be A) Fantastic, B) Memorable, and C) On time. And not in that order. It just simply has to be the best that DC has ever done."  Besides, DC's made so many mistakes with Catwoman that you would think they'd know by know what will work and what won't.
    LOL! You're right. I'm just trying be optimistic. Who the hell runs that place? They seem so chaotic.
    battyfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By battyfan1
    @chipsnopotatoes said:
    @entropy_aegis said:
    @chipsnopotatoes said:
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    LOL! You're right. I'm just trying be optimistic. Who the hell runs that place? They seem so chaotic.
    lols...............its probably run by men.......and i mean that!.......i liked his interview....he said all the right things ..........which makes me worry....
    chipsnopotatoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chipsnopotatoes
    @battyfan1: LOL. Yeah. I liked what he had to say too but he should just stop talking about how sexy she'll be. Skeeves people out. I'm trying to keep an open mind but he's becoming more and more a liability to this Catwoman book. Gail Simone's been tweeting that Devin Grayson's available. I put my 2 cents in that they should put her on Catwoman.
    MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By MrUnknown
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    I'm trying to. But, It's just not happening. The interview only makes me more worried.
    battyfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By battyfan1
    @chipsnopotatoes: really devin is available.../??????.................why not choose her......have a woman carry a woman book......after all all bat writers have been male....gosh i loved her work and her run on  catwoman......no complaints at all
    chipsnopotatoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chipsnopotatoes
    @battyfan1 said:

@chipsnopotatoes: really devin is available.../??????.................why not choose her......have a woman carry a woman book......after all all bat writers have been male....gosh i loved her work and her run on  catwoman......no complaints at all

Do you have twitter? Go to Gail's and retweet:
    GailSimone GailSimone
    A lot of editors and publishers are on twitter. Retweet if you # # wantDevinGraysonbackatDC !

Have a feeling Judd's not on this long bec he did say something in the interview about doing shorter but better runs. We can tee up Devin to be next in line.
    battyfan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By battyfan1
    @chipsnopotatoes: nope i dont have tweeter............any other way i could show my support?
    ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By ragdollpurps

I sure hope Winick doesn't f*ck this sh*t up. It's about time someone does her justice. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.