its just lust isn't? at least in the new 52

#1 Edited by lifeofvibe (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that I'm mad but so far in the new 52 Batman is either having sex with her or stopping her rob some place in a sense the new 52 is just here to change Batman/Superman love life like for instance in batman:dark knight i think hes going out with some bunny chick at least from what ive read

#2 Edited by Teerack (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

They had sex once in her book, and since then it's clear its a lot more than lust... Catwoman likes Batman and he likes her back but he's scared to let her in. Especially after his son died.... but sadly him dealing with his son lead him to let his pianist ex girlfriend in :\

#3 Posted by lifeofvibe (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: show me another instance wich we know its love

#4 Posted by lifeofvibe (3178 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by Teerack (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: show me another instance wich we know its love

Catwoman 3

Catwoman 6

Catwoman 18

If you don't see the emotional connection there I can't really explain how to understand people. /shrug.

#6 Posted by Veshark (8524 posts) - - Show Bio

Their relationship comes across as ....really weird....

#7 Posted by lifeofvibe (3178 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: sorry hevent read much of catwoman i geuss your it is love a strange love indeed

#8 Edited by Teerack (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

It's such a shame... after everyone in the Bat Family pushes Batman away after Death of The Family, and Catwoman was the only one to embrace him.. this could have been a great opportunity for DC to finally have a real Catwoman/Batman relationship that they've been tip toeing around for 50 years.

#9 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack: They're always afraid of creating love affairs between well-known heroes, cause the fans tend to react, "Oh, I don't want Batman to be with Catwoman, I want him to be with Talia...with Vale...with Dick...", you know what I mean...So, they keep giving hints that Batman (for example) has feelings for Catwoman in order to make fans feel that's something could really happen between them.

#10 Edited by Teerack (4549 posts) - - Show Bio
@phaedrusgr said:

@teerack: They're always afraid of creating love affairs between well-known heroes, cause the fans tend to react, "Oh, I don't want Batman to be with Catwoman, I want him to be with Talia...with Vale...with Dick...", you know what I mean...So, they keep giving hints that Batman (for example) has feelings for Catwoman in order to make fans feel that's something could really happen between them.

Yeah but idk. Superman and Flash were both married for so long. I think it would be cool to see Batman have a long successful relationship for once. With Catwoman she wouldn't even get in the way of him being Batman, she could actually team up with him on like date nights lol, but then I guess that would require DC trying something different in the New 52 which seems impossible....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.