'Injustice: Gods Among Us' Catwoman Character Trailer

• 92 results
#51 Posted by NightFang (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

Now wheres the Joker?

#52 Posted by ARMIV2 (8808 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm stoked for this, but at the same time I am hoping we can get some more Superman characters or something to balance out this Batman influx.

#53 Posted by Wowlock (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good but not so sure about the costume design.... the game really tries to find its own style and props for that. I think it might take a while to get used to the costumes though.

#54 Edited by Linore (25 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope we see Red Hood he seems perfect right now

#55 Posted by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

@cosmo111687 said:

Disagree, don't know why some folks aren't pleased with the badazz costumes...they look good, not overdone, if anything unique and more realistic to the game's setting. I'm fine with them, plus I think some people forget that NRS confirmed at E3 that there will be alternate costumes...so some people need to relax.

Catwoman looks FAST, I can tell she's going to be a good zoning character and rush down if you want with the speed of her claw attacks..

Costume reminds me of a combination between traditional with Batman AC and a hint of DKR in there. Not the mask so much though.

I'm about 80% happy with the design, really. It's okay - a "B". But I don't like the corset (acrobatics are hard enough without restricting your breathing and abdominal movement) and I don't understand why she's semi-sleeveless. But, I would be happier with a cleaner, more stream-lined design with less unnecessary details - thus my desire for alternate costumes.

I agree, she looks like a good rush down character. I can't wait to play as her, though I've always been terrible at doing combos. Still, this game looks incredibly fun. :)

#56 Posted by TonyBruno29 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

That just made me less interested in the game. Another Mortal Kombat style game....blahh....make a justice league game in the same ranks as Arkham City and I'll be the first in line.

#57 Posted by Utandi (218 posts) - - Show Bio

At first I wanted to post an old Mortal Kombat II video and say "meeeh", but now I shut up!

Very intriguing!

#58 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking great!

@NightFang said:

Now wheres the Joker?

I suppose they're keeping him secret because he might be New 52 inspired and DC's keeping the reveal secret for now.

#59 Edited by NightFang (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eyz said:

Looking great!

@NightFang said:

Now wheres the Joker?

I suppose they're keeping him secret because he might be New 52 inspired and DC's keeping the reveal secret for now.

The Joker looks like this in the New 52.

#60 Posted by azza04 (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman vs Superman....for some reason this doesn't strike me as a fair fight.

#61 Posted by TheCat (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Her costume isn't that bad, other than it being slightly overdone. I don't understand those wolverine-esque claws though. I've never been one for this sort of game, but it looks worth picking up.

#62 Posted by LordRequiem (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

Catwoman is laaaaaaaaame.

#63 Posted by Darkus_99 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it!

#64 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11961 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks pretty good.

#65 Edited by mfundo (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

I got my wish! This game is more awesome and much more fast paced than MK VS DC. I know what I'm asking for next years birthday present and I can't wait to play as Catwoman. It's so Grey DeLisle, she's too awesome :D

#66 Posted by Ms. Omega (4524 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#67 Posted by Master_Thief (775 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightFang said:

@Eyz said:

Looking great!

@NightFang said:

Now wheres the Joker?

so he is finishing the job with batgirl

#68 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

How come Cyborg's bleeding?

#69 Posted by mattwing87 (433 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't understand the need or point of this game....

#70 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

LIKE!

#71 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattwing87 said:

LOL. You sound so lame.

There isn't a need for any game. Games are for playing. People create games to pass their time and play it. That is the point of a console game.

#72 Edited by NightFang (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

@Master_Thief said:

@NightFang said:

@Eyz said:

Looking great!

@NightFang said:

Now wheres the Joker?

so he is finishing the job with batgirl

• A "DEATH OF THE FAMILY" tie-in as Barbara tries to save her family from a fate much worse than death!

• Has Batgirl come this far just to fall victim once again to The Joker?

#73 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmo111687 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@cosmo111687 said:

Disagree, don't know why some folks aren't pleased with the badazz costumes...they look good, not overdone, if anything unique and more realistic to the game's setting. I'm fine with them, plus I think some people forget that NRS confirmed at E3 that there will be alternate costumes...so some people need to relax.

Catwoman looks FAST, I can tell she's going to be a good zoning character and rush down if you want with the speed of her claw attacks..

Costume reminds me of a combination between traditional with Batman AC and a hint of DKR in there. Not the mask so much though.

I'm about 80% happy with the design, really. It's okay - a "B". But I don't like the corset (acrobatics are hard enough without restricting your breathing and abdominal movement) and I don't understand why she's semi-sleeveless. But, I would be happier with a cleaner, more stream-lined design with less unnecessary details - thus my desire for alternate costumes.

I agree, she looks like a good rush down character. I can't wait to play as her, though I've always been terrible at doing combos. Still, this game looks incredibly fun. :)

80 is a C..........

#74 Posted by ValendianKnight (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattwing87 said:

What's the need or point of any game genius?

#75 Edited by mattwing87 (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@ValendianKnight said:

@mattwing87 said:

What I mean is that the other characters can't really compete against Superman. I dont like Superman at all but he could easily take out Nightwing, Catwoman and Harley Quinn probably Batman but Batman has been able to hold his own against him at times. So the point of this is game is to depower Superman or beef up the other characters? That's what I don't get.

#76 Posted by Red Rum (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, Nightwing, Harley Quinn, The Joker (teased as much), Solomon Grundy (to some extent), and now Catwoman.

The DC Universe is more than just Batman and whomever is closest to the top of his "Most Likely to be Punched by Me Today" List.

NetherRealm teased at Lex Luthor and Captain Cold being playable characters, when do we get to see them in action?

#77 Posted by Thezz (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!

#78 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

SWEET!

#79 Posted by Draku28 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Why oh god why, I would had love to seen Poison Ivy, Black Canary, Azrael, Huntress, Tim, Deathstroke, Batwoman, Eradicator, Steel. Anybody before Catwoman, the only Catwoman I like is Michelle Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway.

#80 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TonyBruno29, dude MK9 was awesome besides. It's not a "MK game" it's just made by the same people, it doesn't mean it's going to be like MK. Example, to block you have to hold back like SF, it's not like MK from what I hear of those who played it and from what I've read.

@cosmo111687 said:

@Vaeternus said:

@cosmo111687 said:

It's all good, everyone has an opinion about the costumes. ;) I happen to be more of a fan of the "darker" photorealistic element so I like them a lot. But at the same time I'm happy they confirmed alternate costumes so you know there will be probably 2 or 3 costumes per-character. Yeah, the corset I can see that being an issue while fighting(they probably figure ehh it's a video game) I'm sure he alternate will be one skin suit or something lol. Yeah, as of now she's definitely the fastest up close looking character. I'm hoping for MMH and Doomsday to make the cut!

#81 Posted by Fetts (4518 posts) - - Show Bio

The tail was a terrible idea imo... But pretty cool for the most part. 

Deathstroke should definitely be in this game.

#82 Posted by Blizaga101 (944 posts) - - Show Bio

S'anyone get a kinda strampunk feel from this costume, bloody love it over the spandex suit thing :P

#83 Posted by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455: That depends on where you went to school. In most school systems, the grading scale is A = 100-90, B = 89-80, C = 79-70, etc. However, some use an 8-point scale wherein A = 100-93, B = 92-85, C = 84-76, etc. I guess your's uses that scale, but every school I've gone to uses the former.

#84 Posted by nat789 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

as Eddie implied I'm blown away that a person able to profit $7977 in four weeks on the internet. did you look at this site NuttyRichdotcom

#85 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmo111687 said:

@KMART4455: That depends on where you went to school. In most school systems, the grading scale is A = 100-90, B = 89-80, C = 79-70, etc. However, some use an 8-point scale wherein A = 100-93, B = 92-85, C = 84-76, etc. I guess your's uses that scale, but every school I've gone to uses the former.

somehow I knew you were covering and were going to say that lol.

#86 Posted by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455: Um...because I have every right to?

#87 Posted by Venustone (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually don't mind Catwoman being in the game she looks like fun and since video games tend to recycle gameplay styles I bet this might only make it a bit closer for Cheetah to be in-game. Still after Joker who has been teased enough already I hope we get a bigger variety of characters, not many Batman related ones, still with this being a fighting game and the DKR movie being out it wouldn't surprise me if they decided include Bane into the game.

#88 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmo111687 said:

@KMART4455: Um...because I have every right to?

I mean sure get all defensive and argumentative if you like. Thats all you my friend.

Geez someone cant even point out a simple mistake anymore.

#89 Posted by cosmo111687 (1489 posts) - - Show Bio

@KMART4455: It's not even a mistake! I was simply explaining that there are different grading scales! Ugh...whatevs.

#90 Posted by chipsnopotatoes (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Her costume looks good! But they need to fix her teeth when she smiles. Bad case of underbite going on there.

#91 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do batman have all the cool female villains :(

Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Talia Al Ghul, Lady Shiva.

#92 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@mattwing87 said:

@ValendianKnight said:

@mattwing87 said:

What I mean is that the other characters can't really compete against Superman. I dont like Superman at all but he could easily take out Nightwing, Catwoman and Harley Quinn probably Batman but Batman has been able to hold his own against him at times. So the point of this is game is to depower Superman or beef up the other characters? That's what I don't get.

A game is a game. Why didn't you question how come Sentinel can be taken down by Hawkeye who is a mere human.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.