I Have an ARKHAM CITY Problem!

Posted by FoxxFireArt (3546 posts) - - Show Bio

As you can see, I really like playing as Catwoman in ARKHAM CITY.

I am not nor have I never have been a leaderboards chaser in video games. Still, I get a lot of fun in playing BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY on my PS3. I really enjoy playing the Combat Challenges with Catwoman. She's so fast and looks cool as you take down a room full of guys in a tight catsuit with a partially functioning zipper.

If anything, I get more fun out of playing these challenges and trying to beat my own personal best. A few weeks ago I was playing the Hell's Gate Extreme challenge. I didn't do perfectly, but I did pretty damn well. I certainly wiped my previous best score. Out of curiosity, I then checked the leaderboards. I was shocked at what I saw and took this picture.

I had somehow ranked 16th on the entire PSN leaderboards for ARKHAM CITY. A lot of people would probbaly feel a great deal of accomplishment for something such as this. I actually felt a little embarrassed. I realized I had been playing this way too much. I put down the controller and stepped away from this game for a couple of weeks. Sure, I'm back playing again, but I'm not going to try and replicate this sort of action.

I actually feel I'm qualified though to write a guide on Giant Bomb for the combat system in this game now.

-Kristoffer Remmell (FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.- Follow for news updates: @ FoxxFireArt

#1 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I love playing as catwoman too but in stealth not combat.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.