Combat skills

#1 Posted by Ultimate Joker (802 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong of a hand-to-hand fighter is she? I know she's good at stealth and such, but I'd love to see some scans of various times she's fought someone -- anyone for that matter -- so I can get a good idea of how tough she is. 

Thanks in advance.

#2 Posted by Ultimate Joker (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Come now. Surely someone here is a big enough Catwoman fan to be able to answer this request for me.

#3 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not have scans on me, but Catwoman's hand to hand skills are low tier. She more or less stalemated Huntress during Hush, who is fairly lacking in skill also. She is a very high ranking combatant in DC. 

#4 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate Joker: She has training from Wildcat and Richard Dragon (Unless this was retconned). She has pretty decent showings.
#5 Posted by Ultimate Joker (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody got some scans? I'd love to see some visual examples. =)

#6 Posted by maxima (90 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate Joker:

theres a missing shot tht it wont let me upload btw her fights( amon others) unless u own/buy the comicsn are hard to come by even on the net
#7 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
"I do not have scans on me, but Catwoman's hand to hand skills are low tier. She more or less stalemated Huntress during Hush, who is fairly lacking in skill also. She is a very high ranking combatant in DC.  "

I know this has been awhile, but I need to address it for the sake of her image here. 

That is PIS. Hush was a story that gave Selina no credit. Harley shot her in mid combat -.- 

She has many feats which suggest she could beat Huntress and has far more training.
#8 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Silver2467 said:
"I do not have scans on me, but Catwoman's hand to hand skills are low tier. She more or less stalemated Huntress during Hush, who is fairly lacking in skill also. She is a very high ranking combatant in DC.  "
I know this has been awhile, but I need to address it for the sake of her image here.  That is PIS. Hush was a story that gave Selina no credit. Harley shot her in mid combat -.-  She has many feats which suggest she could beat Huntress and has far more training. "
Shiva Also one shot her. As Did batman. Though I did love her moments with robin :)
#9 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cats said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Silver2467 said:
I know this has been awhile, but I need to address it for the sake of her image here.  That is PIS. Hush was a story that gave Selina no credit. Harley shot her in mid combat -.-  She has many feats which suggest she could beat Huntress and has far more training. "
Shiva Also one shot her. As Did batman. Though I did love her moments with robin :) "

Harley shot her with a gun though....big difference considering she has dodged guns from point black. 

Shiva one-shotting her is believeable. She has also bested bruce. Her and Robin are quite funny.
#10 Posted by ragdollpurps (15572 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina was also trained by the Armless Master, the one Shiva killed. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.