Hell f&^king yes.

#104 Posted by TDK_1997 (15093 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for the game
#105 Posted by Out_of_Space (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Fucking awesome!!!!
#106 Posted by fitchy101 (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Why. Not. Co-op. I do not approve.

#107 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

OOHHH MYY GOOOD This is freakin amazing !

#108 Posted by kitsuneconundrum (204 posts) - - Show Bio

the arkham city trailers have great music.

#109 Posted by jazzblade (55 posts) - - Show Bio

need this game now!!!

#110 Posted by StarKiller809 (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that she is a playable character. Does anyone know if this is true?
#111 Posted by mohawkmoose12 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

her combat looks even smoother than batmans

#112 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

Confident. 
Sexy, 
Deadly. 

WANT!

#113 Posted by rmanthorp (45 posts) - - Show Bio

HYPE

#114 Posted by SUPER-MAN 23 (2196 posts) - - Show Bio

This is really awesome. I see the video has been added with comicvine/whiskey media touch

#115 Posted by goldenkey (2920 posts) - - Show Bio
#116 Posted by The Ghost Writer (83 posts) - - Show Bio

(Jawdrop) ... Heh, I've never been a rabid Catwoman fan before, but somehow, she's grown on me over the years. In fact, this was one of the few bits of information I was waiting to be revealed for concerning this game. Now that its been confirmed, I'm definitely going to be pre-ordering this, ASAP! They really did a good job making Selina look more awesome than she already was. I'll admit, I was concerned with her being voiced by Grey DeLisle (since I hear her in practically every cartoon nowadays), but now that I see this, I think she works out very well as Selina's VA.
#117 Posted by DoctorTrips (127 posts) - - Show Bio
@StarKiller809 said:
I heard that she is a playable character. Does anyone know if this is true?
Yeah she is I'm not sure how it switches between her and Batman though. She's also supposed to be able to get at trophies and things that Batman wouldn't be able to get too.
#118 Posted by GREGalicious (492 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME trailer but i wonder has she definitely been confirmed as playable... 
SELINA's always been one of my favs since i first saw BATMAN RETURNS and im glad they did the character justice here.

#119 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (888 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if she'll be a big playable character, or just for a chapter or so? Still kind of excited, hope she's as fun to whoop on people with as Batman is.

#120 Posted by ragdollpurps (15784 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh cool. I think I might pre-order this. Catwoman looks awesome, great song choice too. :]

#121 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

She moves like Halle Berry's Catwoman O_o 

and her fighting moves

#122 Posted by ivy's creation (47 posts) - - Show Bio

so awesome how they used Lykke Li "Get some" as the song. 

#123 Posted by dorsk188 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's the guy in the last picture and why is he in my Catwoman game?

#124 Posted by Eyz (3042 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the graphics.
gameplay looks fun, if close to Batman's anyway.
But why didn't they put her googles over her eyes? (you know, to protect her "identity", they look useless like this....)
And couldn't she zip her zipper? I mean, did they increase her bust so much she can't zip it up anymore?? (just to sell some more copies to horny teens, yeah, I know..)

#125 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio

She's awesomely bad@ss. 

#126 Posted by EGoD (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, all sexied up and strutting like that, its a wonder that any criminals (or gamers for that matter) would even want to fight her, just stare and watch.  DC is definitely upping the "sex" ante on this big time, though I don't really know why, the game will still sell big without her unzipped and being purrrfectly catty.
#127 Posted by NinjaMime (24 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be fun, you can play as Catwoman!

#128 Posted by Nefarious (22930 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW. O_o Hot hot hot.

#129 Posted by Staticoss (142 posts) - - Show Bio

I notice the graphics have been fine tuned a bit more

#130 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio
@battyfan1 said:
as a catwoman fan.............i am deeply offended by that song.......like WTF.........this makes me support the reboot........
You do know Catwoman was a prostitute? Right?
#131 Edited by chipsnopotatoes (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Comiclove5:  You mean Frank Miller's shitty interpretation of the character. Catwoman was never a prostitute when she was introduced in Batman #1. She was a thief.

As for why this was done to the character, here's an interesting take:
Destroying your Brand: DC Comics and Catwoman http://t.co/Zgm08Jf
Destroying your Brand: DC Comics and Catwoman Part II: http://t.co/wx2AK5M

From what I can tell, it's basically Frank Miller who prostituted himself to serve the not-so-hidden agenda of the bat editor at the time.
It's unfortunate that Rocksteady chose to depict her in this fashion and thereby propagate the Miller abomination.
#132 Edited by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she'll get a short play time before two-face gets her

E: or something like that

#133 Posted by V_Pirate (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool!

#134 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

I can imagine people buying  Arkham City just because now they are able to play Catwoman.

#135 Edited by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio
@dorsk188 said:

Who's the guy in the last picture and why is he in my Catwoman game?

QFT. 

Although, she could zip up her front a bit and I think the design would be better for it. She doesn't need to be totally uncovered to be sexy. The pants alone prove that much. 

Re: the use of the "prostitute" song, I think it sends the wrong message and I don't like Millar's origin, but it does fit current continuity, does deliver the "this is a sexy character look how sexy she is" nature of the feline fatale, and is a good song even if you don't like what it says about the character in this context. The funny part for me is, even with the Millar origin, isn't "i'm your prostitute" the last thing she would say? Wouldn't she be more likely to affirm that she's NOBODY'S prostitute and then cut you?
#136 Posted by DMC (1551 posts) - - Show Bio

Picked up Arkham Assylum a few weeks ago, why oh why didn't I play this game sooner. CAN'T WAIT FOR ARKHAM CITY!!!!

#137 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio
@fodigg

Re: the use of the "prostitute" song, I think it sends the wrong message and I don't like Millar's origin, but it does fit current continuity, does deliver the "this is a sexy character look how sexy she is" nature of the feline fatale, and is a good song even if you don't like what it says about the character in this context. The funny part for me is, even with the Millar origin, isn't "i'm your prostitute" the last thing she would say? Wouldn't she be more likely to affirm that she's NOBODY'S prostitute and then cut you?

This reminds me of one of the episodes of Highlander TV series. 
Amanda (who is Immortal cat burglar, basically 1000-year old version of Catwoman) said, "She called me a cheap whore and a thief - I was never cheap!"
#138 Posted by Batmans_sidekick (2 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.