Catwoman and Batman Inc.

#1 Posted by Glamazon (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Selina featured consistently in the series or does she just have cameo roles, I ask because I was contemplating picking up the series to have something to read regarding Selina and Bruce together.
#2 Posted by iLLituracy (13494 posts) - - Show Bio

Thus far she was only featured in the first arc. She's not currently in the book.

#3 Posted by Glamazon (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww darn. Well I guess it wouldn't  hurt to read the first arc.
#4 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio

Hers and Bruce's interactions in the first arc were good, I liked their team-up :)

#5 Posted by Glamazon (42 posts) - - Show Bio

It sounds like it's worth reading.
#6 Posted by mpgeist (75 posts) - - Show Bio

She was great in that first arc.  I would go for a whole series centered on that working relationship.

#7 Posted by SirSparkington (336 posts) - - Show Bio
@mpgeist said:
" She was great in that first arc.  I would go for a whole series centered on that working relationship. "
As would I. As it stands I'm really not that into the Bat books, beyond Batgirl, right now.
#8 Posted by Jake Fury (19187 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like issue #3 as much due to lack of Selina... 

BATMAN INC.

#9 Posted by ragdollpurps (15685 posts) - - Show Bio

The first arc was great. As mpgeist said, I'd love to read a title just about these two teaming up. I do hope Selina makes more appearances later on in the series. I'm just not satisfied with her in Sirens.

#10 Posted by Jake Fury (19187 posts) - - Show Bio
@ragdollpurps: 

Is Sirens any good? Is Selina a permanent character?
#11 Posted by chipsnopotatoes (330 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury:  Unfortunately, Sirens sucks. Especially Selina in Sirens. The current writer has no idea how to write the character. So bad, I'd put a restraining order on him ever writing her.

Since Grant decided to write her off in Batman Inc, I'm looking at Tony Daniel to do right by her in Batman.
#12 Posted by mpgeist (75 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: Sirens is terrible.  None of the ladies on there are handled well, I feel bad for fans of all of em.
#13 Posted by ragdollpurps (15685 posts) - - Show Bio

Selina is on the cover of #7 so she may be reappearing. Although, it seems as though it's just a picture of everyone involved with inc., just the fact that Selina is part of it suggests some future cameos. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.