Because Batman/Superman is so passe

Posted by Saren (25672 posts) - - Show Bio

Why hasn't this teamup happened before? It's an oddball pairing, but then again, aren't those the best kind? There was a backup in an earlier issue where they shared minds and J'onn remarked that Selina wore "almost as many masks" as he did, while Selina for her part felt completely alienated and out of her element among J'onn's memories of life among the stars. I liked it, but I thought it was just going to be a one time thing. Seems like they might play off each other some more in upcoming issues. I'm all for it.

#1 Posted by Lvenger (19851 posts) - - Show Bio

You're all for something written by Geoff Johns? Who are you and what have you done with the real CitizenBane?

#2 Posted by akbogert (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

I would read a series of this nature.

#3 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

OH come on man! batman/superman was a good comic! why didn't you like it?

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio

Put Jae Lee on art and I'd read pretty much anything.

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

Put Jae Lee on art and I'd read pretty much anything.

I gather you read Superman/batman?

#6 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: They are too mainstream for the cool cats of CV hehehe

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull: It's true. you a book only eight people read to be cool.

#9 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33360 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha that is pretty cool team. I just hope it doesn't end in sex just because one of them is female.

#10 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be an awesome and interesting team up. I would much rather this over Superman/Wonder Woman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.