Follow

Catwoman

Character » Catwoman appears in 3420 issues.

Catwoman is a fictional character originating from DC Comics. Under the costumed alias of Catwoman, Selina Kyle, is a cat burglar with an on-again, off-again, romantic relationship with Batman. She is shown as a woman who is very strong-willed, independent and morally dubious.

Batman & Catwoman romance.

AgentOfAnarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AgentOfAnarchy

I love the Bat/Cat relationship. In Hush is where there romance really started out… I think. Apart from the hush storyline (Heart of Hush and all that included) are there any good Batman/ Catwoman issues. I’m looking for a relationship between them or where a decent amount of flirting takes place.

Or any good Catwoman/ Others I know in the first Catwoman series there was flirting with the trickster & a relationship with a cop who turned out to be a villian his name escapes me at the moment.

Thanks for the help.

mpgeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mpgeist

You should check out Batman Incorporated that just started up last month if you're not already.  The next 2 issues will have more Bat/Cat in it I believe and there will be more later in the year after that too I think.

ivycat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ivycat

You cannot go without reading: 
    Batman Year One (trade) 
    Batman: the long Halloween (trade) 
    Batman: Dark Victory (trade) 

The Bat/Cat relationship isn't the focus of any of these stories but it's awesome to watch it develop, albeit very slowly (they still don't know the other's identity, etc, & really are only "together" in a sense as Selina & Bruce)

Avatar image for chipsnopotatoes
    chipsnopotatoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By chipsnopotatoes

There was also a flourishing batcat relationship pre-crisis between Batman 300-400. In some cases she appeared just as Selina Kyle, reformed thief who was dating Bruce Wayne. There was an issue called Night on the Town (Batman #392) where they go on a date as Batman/Catwoman but keep getting interrupted by crime. It's hilarious.

ivycat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ivycat

Ooh chips, I'll have to find that one & check it out haha. 
    & the first few Batman Inc's feature Catwoman also.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.