Follow

Catwoman

Character » Catwoman appears in 3420 issues.

Catwoman is a fictional character originating from DC Comics. Under the costumed alias of Catwoman, Selina Kyle, is a cat burglar with an on-again, off-again, romantic relationship with Batman. She is shown as a woman who is very strong-willed, independent and morally dubious.

arkham city catwoman

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganRogue24

in the game dose batman love talia or selina ik he had to save talia but who dose he love in your guys opion. i choose selina cause they seem to have more in commen in my opion.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

He loved Talia in the game but was attracted to Selina.

Jimay94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Jimay94

well ive read alot of the arkham city comics with catwoman and Batman seem's highly attracted to Selina and care's for her alot with the way he saves her. plus he even suggests to Selina about having a romance in one of them. Arkham city seems to be set before the deep development of their relationship(such as Hush when batman revealed his itentity to selina).also in the interview tapes of Catwoman with strange it say's that she's hurt by the fact that he doesnt fully trust her(yet) or that he knows who she is but not vice versa(yet). if the next game isnt a prequel(from a rumour i heard) then we might see more development of their romance in it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.