fantasyfreak's Cataclysm: The Ultimates #2 - Part Two review

• fantasyfreak wrote this review on .
  • fantasyfreak has written a total of 56 reviews. The last one was for

Outnumbered, and outgunned!

More and more of the Commandos fall prey to the Gah Lak Tus swarm. In the end, there´s only Nick Fury, Danny Ketch, Dum Dum Dugan and Sam Wilson. And Sam Wilson is at the abandoned City of Tomorrow that used to belong to Reed, which A.I.M now has made its base. Sam Wilson is trying to talk some sense into M.O.D.O.K, A.I.M´s leader, but he just ignores him, and activates something that weaponizes the city.

That summary above might look a bit thin, but that´s just because it was easier to compress a lot of plot this issue. The stakes are raised even higher( which I didn´t think was possible), and I´m really wondering how they could possibly win at this point.

The interaction between the Commandos were even more entertaining this issue, than last. I also liked the exchange between M.O.D.O.K and Sam. Didn´t know M.O.D.O.K and Vision had history. That was an intresting revelation. Art is fine. Don´t have anything specific to say about it this issue.